O N E

My friends and I are going to a club

  My friends and I are going to a club. I have been working a lot and I wanted to hang out with them, so we all decided to go to downtown. This is the only day off I have. Than tomarrow I have to get up again and get ready.

"Lets go." Alexandra said.

"Ok." All of us said.

"I need to find a new man." Nayliyah said.

"Didn't you just at a man?" Josselyn ask

" He was just a one night stand. But shit his dick goes hard." She said.

"Hoe." We all said to her.

"Lets all just play music." They said. Alexandra played all the songs because she has the best playlist out of all of us. Next thing we know WAP was playing.

◇◇◇◇A t  t h e  c l u b◇◇◇◇

  We made it. It was packed, everyone was either at the dance floor or at the bar. We are at the tables. Nayliyah was talking to someone, Alexandra was on the dance floor with some cute guy. I was just here..by myself. Yay!

  I was on my way to the bathroom, Thank God there wasn't a huge ass line.  I went in did my business and fixed my hair, makeup, and hair. I opened the door, I walked out I looked down and seen a small stain on my skirt. I turned around to go back to clean it.

"Oww." I said, I think I ran into a wall.

"Watch it." I heard someone say. I looked up and seen a sexy ass man standing there. He has curly hair, I wanna touch it. It looks so soft.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said. He smiled and looked me up and down.

"You can make it up to me by dancing." He said. I nodded.

"Lets go."He said and tugged me to the dance floor.

  We began to dance to the music. His hands went to my tits and squeezed. I let out a moan. His eyes went black. I turned around and started to twerk on him. His hands on my waist tightened. We continued like this, grinding, groping, kissing each other. We were now both drunk.

"Wanna go somewhere else" he asked. I nodded. He tugged me to the back exit where a black car was waiting for us. We got in and said to the penthouse. We got here in like 10 minutes.

  Once we got out and went to the the elevator, he slammed me to the wall and started to kiss me hard, the kiss was filled with love and possesiveness. The elevator did a ding. He dragged me a door and opened it with a hurry. We got inside, he agian slammed me against the wall.