T H R E E

◇◇ 2 0   M I N U T E S   L A T E R ◇◇

    I had Angela against the counter of the kitchen. I tore her underwear. She fucking took the pill. Why must she make everything difficult? I just want her to have my babies. I want to grow old with her. Now I'm going to have to fuck her everyday now.

Perfect.

  My hand went down to her wet pussy. She was dripping. She let out a loud moan. I thrusted my fingers all the way in. She threw her head back, she tried removing my hand because 'it was to much.' This is her fucking punishment. She will get her ass spanked and she will cum every time.

"Fuck, please, I'm about to cum!" She moaned. I smiled and placed another finger in. Her pussy clenched tightly around my finger.

"Cum." I said. Her legs shook and collapsed on my chest. I just really need to be inside her. I thrusted my cock all the way in.

"Ugh, fuck!" I thrusted into her harder. I'm going to breed her all day. She is going to hold my cum, whether she likes it or not. I fucked her brutally, her big tits were pressed against the cold counter. I pulled out and flipped her over. I want to see her tits  bounce. I dragged her to the couch, I didn't waste time, I thrusted into her. Her tities bounced, so fast.

I grabbed really hard and squeezed. I raised my hand and slapped both tits. I moved my hand to her neck. I had a firm hold on it. Her hand was on my wrist, her eyes were rolled back. I was still in her, I moved her legs so they were on top of my shoulders. I fucked her deeper and harder this way.

"Mhm, please, I'm about to cum." She moaned. I moved my hand to her cilt and rubbed it hard.

"Mhm, fuck, I can't feel my legs." She moaned.  I Smiled gently.

"Cum, baby." She cummed and I came after her. I let out ropes of my cum in her.

"Mhm." We both moaned out loud. Her eyes were closing. I thrusted into harder.

"N-no, more, please." She begged.

"Last round, baby. Then we are done for the morning." I said and kissed her full lips. I'm going to fuck her in the afternoon and at night. This is going to happen for the rest of our lives.

I went in slow wanting to saviour this moment. Her legs shaking. Mascara running down her face. Sweat glazing her body. She looks more fuckable.

"I'm about to cum!" She moaned loudly.

"Please!"She begged.

"Please what?" I said picking up the speed.

"Please, daddy." She said. I nodded.

"Cum with me baby!" We both moaned loudly. My cock was still in her making sure my seed doesn't drip out.

"Pull out, please. I don't wanna be left alone. I don't want to have children right now." She pleaded.

"Who said you'll be left alone to fend for yourself? I'm getting you pregnant because I want you to bear my babies. I will not leave, ever. You belong to me now. You are my only home." I said to her. I kissed her full lips.

"I'm tired."She said. I didn't even say anything she just went to sleep. I was still in her. I pulled her ontop of me.

◇◇◇◇◇ 5 HOUSRS LATER◇◇◇◇◇

  I woke up with Angela still sleeping. She didn't leave me, good. My cock is still in her, good. I started to thrust upwards slow to wake her up. She let out a whimper. My hands rested on her ass.

"Come on, baby. You need to get up, so you can shower." I whispered and kissed her head.

"No, I don't wanna." She whined out.

"Angela." I said in a warning tone.

"Make me." She said. I raised my hand slapped her ass. I thrusted in hard. She gasped   out loud.

"Don't make me do it again, angel." I said

"Fine." She whined and let out a loud. I slowly pulled out of her, I seen some of our cum fall out.

"Mhn." She whimpered. I picked her up and I walked us to the tub. I turned on the water to the warmest setting. I waited for about 2 minutes. I got in and I pulled Angela to me. I had her pulled to my chest.

"This feels good." She whispered and let out a sigh. I rubbed her back slwolyso she could relax. I let my hands fall to her big full tits, I massaged them slowly. After I was done, I went lower to her stomach. My hands were rubbing circles.

She will be carrying my children, soon.

Very, very, very soon.

◇◇◇◇◇(A/N )◇◇◇◇◇

HEY LOVERS, I KNOW SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR AN UPDATE, SO HERE IT IS. TO THOSE WHO ARE 18 AND OLDER OR OF COLOR. PLEASE BE CARFUL TODAY. THE ELECTION IS TODAY. STAY INSIDE IF YOU CAN. FOR AT LEAST WEEK. PLEASE VOTE BLUE.

THE LGBTQ+, WOMEN, ETC. WE MAY ALL LOSE OUR RIGHTS BECAUSE A WHITE BITCH NAME AMY. VOTE BIDEN. I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY RIGHTS TO TRUMP.

SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, VOTE BLUE.

THIS IS VERY SERIOUS.

BYE.