S I X

Angela has been sick for a while now

  Angela has been sick for a while now. It's been a week she has a fever and she keeps throwing up, today she looks a little better. She is only eating soup because anything else makes her sicker. I decided to go to the house. It consist of guards, male assasin's and female assassin's. All the female assassin's are lesbians, I had  straight female assassins. They weren't even assassins, all they wanted was dick.

  They didn't even kill the enemies , they took advantage of it and fucked them. I Just killed every single one of them. They were sluts, they were useless. Good for nothing whores.

"Hey boss" The guards greeted me. I saw an old friend , Niccolo, he stand about 6'3, green eyes, 25 years old, single, man whore. He does have his eyes on Angela's bestfriend, Alexandra.

"Asshole." Niccolo said.

"Bitch" I said.

"How's my sister in law?" He asked.

"She still sick, she looks better though." I responded.

" Damn, it's been about what 2 weeks now." He said.

"Ya, she can't  hold food down, she is always throwing up now. She is only eating soup and drinking water. " I said.

"I do plan on taking her to the hospital, if she gets worse today. I wanted to take her the first day she threw up, she said no. " I continued.

"She'll get better. " He reassured me.

"I hope I hate seeing her like this." I said back.

"Whipped!" He yelled

"You are too!" I answered

"With who?" He smiled

" Oh, I don't know, maybe Alexandra. You know she is really beautiful , I could set her up with  Lorenzo, he would love a Hispanic woman in his life. He does want to settle down, she could be with him. They would make cute babies, plus I want more neices and nephews running around at family reunions." I laughed.

"You shut your mouth, she belongs to me. I made sure of that yesterday. She is marked. Lorenzo can't have a woman who is marked. We are already planning on having kids." He said.

" by 'we', you mean yourself." I asked.

"Yes-no" He said.

"You planned on getting Angela pregnant on purpose!" He argued

"She then agreed after hours of fucking." I said.