E I G H T

I am finally home

  I am finally home. They just said I need to eat more and drink more water. I worked as a nurse. I still do, they just shut down the office because of something. Anyways, I told Antonio to go to work and get things done. I've been home for about a week and Antonio is all up on me, making sure I don't get sick or die.

  I want to go shopping without the body guards or Antonio. I want some free time. I sorta snuck out. I got in one if the BMW'S and drove away to Palma nova. It's a nice Mall with a crap load of stores. I only like this mall because of the food court, and they don't have snobby rich people here. They don't have Gucci or chanel, I love that

  I pulled to the parking lot and got out. It was a semi-big mall. It had enough stores and my favorite stores, like H&M, Forever 21, Zara, Pink, VS, and more. The first store that I went to was VS, I got lacy panties and lingerie, more bras because Antonio likes to rip them off. Well we haven't had sex since I got out the hospital and while I was in the hospital. He is really big teddy bear with a soft spot for me and family.

  I now have 3 bags from VS and Pink, I went to Forever 21 and saw a dress, it was plaid dress, it was black and white. I could wear this for chrismas and with some knee high heels. I grabbed the dress and a black shirt to go under. I got a pair of baggy jeans and got Plaid P.Js from the men section. I got more shirts and pants. After  I payed with my money, I walked and went to the food court.

I couldn't decide, Burger King or Panda express. Burger King or Panda express. Panda express or Burger king.

I guess I wasn't looking when I bumped into a guy. I looked up and he was 6'2, green eyes, curly hair, built, he has tattoos covering his body. He is handsome but not my type.

"Hey" the guy said.

" Hi." I responded

"Sorry for bumping into you," I said.

"No, it's cool." The guy said. " Are you with somebody?" The guy asked

"Yes," I lied

"Oh, cool, I'm here with my boyfriend." He smiled. Oh, boyfriend.

"Oh really, what's his name?" I asked.

"Stephan" He said.

"Stephan last name , please." I smiled

" Stephan Valentin." The guy smiled.

"Almost, Rosov." The guy said.

"You're gonna propose to my Friend." I smiled.

"When"

"Where"

"This year or next year?"

"Where is the honey moon." I smiled excited.

"I don't know, that depends on him." He said.

"Yay, Ok here is my number. CALL me, when you're about to propose. Tell me anything ok. OH, my name is Angela." I smiled and brought him in a strong hug.

"My name is Adrian Rosov." He said.

"Nice to meet you, I'll call Stephen later." I told him. He nodded and waved goodbye. I seen him go behind Stephan and kissed his cheek. Stephen looked up and kissed his lips. Damn,  baby boy knows how to pick.

I walked to more stores and bought more stuff. I now have like 15 bags of clothes. I got into the black sleek car and drove back to the house. Not his house, my house. I'm closer and I just want to use the bathroom And take a little nap. I got to the house and parked. I grabbed the bags and opened the door. I went inside I placed the bags on the floor in my room and walked to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and layed on the bed, I took in the smell and closed my eyes. It felt nice to be home.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" I yelled at the guards.

"We don't know sir, she was here. The cook told me to get her to eat. I knocked on the door and she wasn't there. I was going to check the camera right now, sir." The guard informed.

"Well, fucking check." I growled out of anger. He did the things and check every camera before 1. There she is, crawling and tippy-toeing around to the garage. He switched to the garage camera, there she was getting into a car and driving off. She stopped to talk to a guard and drove off.

"Track the fucking car, I need to see my fucking wife. If you don't track her in 10 fucking minutes, I'm  killing you." I said and walked out. I grabbed a cold water and calmed down. She has been acting like a brat all week. She teased me, gave me blue balls. She is finally getting punished.

"Sir, she is at her old house," he said. I grabbed a key and got in. I drove off to her old house. It took me at 20 to get there. I parked like 2 houses down and ran to her house. I was about to knock when I realized she had a secret key in the pot. I unlocked the door and walked to her room. I seen her asleep.

  I got in next to her and cuddled her. She will get her punishment when she wakes up. She may or may not wake up with a hard slap to the ass.  She cuddled into me more, and wrapped a hand around my waist. I dug my head into her neck. She smelled like strawberry.

Lord give her mercy when she wakes up.

She is gonna need it..

◇◇◇(A/N)◇◇◇

HEY LOVERS, HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE. SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE, I GOT SICK AND AND FELT REALLY BAD, IT WASNT COVID IT WAS COLD, I FEEL BETTER NOW. I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER, IM CURRENTLY WATCHING THE OLD FROSTLY THE SNOWMAN MOVIE WITH FAMILY. AND MY AUNT IS GETTING SUSPICIOUS OF WHY IM ON MY PHONE.

MERRY CHRISMAS TO YOU LOVERS, HAVE A VERY GREAT DAY TODAY ADN TOMORROW. 

STAY SAFE, DRINK WATER, AND WEAR YOUR MASKS.

BYE LOVERS.

LOVE YOU,