T H I R T E E N

It been 2 fucking years without Angela

It been 2 fucking years without Angela. Last year I got money from an unknown source it gives hundreds of dollars. I know it's fucking Angela, she doesn't want to show up, I can't find her anywhere. I know Niccolo girlfriend knows about Angela and where she is.

She won't say where she is. She only says " She is having a happy live, alone. She has money to survive. " it just pisses me the fuck off. I should be there with her right now. Cuddling her, kissing her, having my dick in her, I want her to be pregnant.

"Boss?" Some guard called me.

"What!?" I said sternly

"There is someone on the call asking for you." He said. Is it Angela? Is it my baby wanting to come back to me? It better be. I eagerly grabbed the phone from me. I composed myself and cleared my throat.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Antonio, you need to come to the club. This fucker won't give me the money, unless you're here. Can I just shoot him? He is already unless." Jullian spoke.

"No, I'll be there." I said and rubbed my temples. This goddamn headache. I grabbed my phone and coat. I grabbed my car keys and went to my Tesla. It is a color black, with white interior.

I moved to a much bigger house. With 13 rooms, 14 baths. It gets lonely. I bought it, so when Angela comes back we have somewhere new to start. It is of course white on the outside and black, white, grey on the inside. I know I should've gotten a smaller house but this one caught my eye. I want to raise Angela and I's babies here.

I don't really have guards like the last house. This house is more deep into the forest. It's covered in green, Angela always like the plants so when she can back she would be surrounded by plants. I have cameras all over the house. If people ever pass by the house they would never see the house. The house is quiet, I have few maids not a lot.

Anyways, I parked the car and got out. The bouncer saw me and nodded. He let me in. The first thing that hits my nose is alcohol, sweat, and sex. I see many of the girls here staring at me and giving me seductive smiles. Whores. I shook my head and walked to the office. The first thing I see is jullian pointing the gun at the fat fuck.

He was sweating. No wonder it smells like pig. I signaled jullian to remove the gun. He obliged and put the safety on. He looks like shit.

"What's your fucking problem? You know the fucking drill. I send him here to pick up the fucking money. Not for you to demand him to call me. " I yelled.

"She was here." He blurted. I tensed.

"Who?" I asked

"Your wife. Somewhat tall, dark skinned, pretty curly hair. She came here with a guy." He described.

"Do you have proof?"I said getting excited

"The cameras."

"Well fucking open them!" I exclaimed. He got into the computer and started to click. He pulled up a video from outside, the bar, dance floor. I didn't have to see her face. I recognized her. She was gotten more beautiful, she got bigger hips, her ass got bigger. Her tits. I miss them the most.

"That's the man she was hugging." Bobby said. It was stains or Stephan. I prefer stains fits him more.

  She was on the tip of my nose for the last two years. I could've apologized, I still could've been with her. If it weren't for my insecure ass. I have bad trust issue. I dated a girl back in 11th grade. She cheated on me with a guy. I started to whore around. That all changed when angel came. I'm a fucking idiot.

"Keep the money, your payment for helping me find my wife." I said lowly. I walked out. I got into my car. I'll give her a month. Than I'll get her back again.

Back into my arms

( A/N)

HEY LOVERS. HERE IS ANITHER SHORT CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN ANGELA'S POV.

SO DO YALL HAVE A VALENTINE?

WHAT ARE YALL DOING FOR VALENTINE?

IS IT RAINING FOR YOU? CUZ IT IS FOR ME

THOUGHTS ON THE BOOK FOR NOW?

WEAR YOUR MASK, DRINK WATER, EAT YOUR FOOD. STAY SAFE BABES.

BYE LOVERS