2021 New Year's Special 🥳

It's a few minutes til the ball drops on tv and the boys aren't here because they have to preform. Lucky them I guess. But I am here with my bestest friends, blackpink, Kyle and Chris. When blackpink met Chris I swear they loved him the first second. They get along so well and I am very happy about that.

Jisoo:"Y/n hurry up we have 30 seconds!" She yelled at me

Y/n:"ok coming!"

I grab my sparkling water in a wine glass, we are not old enough to drink so this is what we got, and ran to the living room.

Everyone:"10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Kyle kissed Chris who was surprised, which was funny and me and they girls clicked our glasses and cheered.

The boys sent me each different videos of how it was to be in New York and videos and them tell me how sorry they are about not being here with me. I love them.

But they don't know that.

Author note
————————————-
Hello everyone! Happy new year!

I hope that 2021 will be really good. And I have some update about my books. So I am planning on finishing this book from where it is now to the end before I post most chapters. And if your wondering why I haven't been doing that, it's because I have school and family that take up my time a lot and I hope that you can understand if this book doesn't get update that much with the first few months of 2021.

Enough about that. I have taken down my other book that I had written to rewrite it a bit and edit it. So it won't be back up until this book is done to just be able to focus on just one book at a time, which is better for me mentally.

I hope that you like this special even though it's quite short but have a happy new year!

Stay safe!

Have a good day/night!