🌙Chapter Twenty-Three🌙

Recap

Jin: "hi y/n where were you this morning?"

Did he forget about my electives?

Y/n: "oh sorry Mr Kim I had band this morning, I have it every morning."

Bell rings

Y/n: "oh sorry to cut this short but it looks like I have to go now. Bye Mr Kim!"

He nods and smiles at me as I leave.

———————————————-
After I leave homeroom, I go to the girls locker room to change, for dance class, meet up with the girls.

———————————————-After I leave homeroom, I go to the girls locker room to change, for dance class, meet up with the girls

After changing me and the girls go into the dance room and sit on the floor.

Y/n: "I finished my book today!"

The girls roll their eyes playfully, this happens a lot so they have gotten used it it by now.

Jisoo: "do you have the next book in the series?"

Y/n: "no sadly.....I forgot to grab it last time is was in the library, but I will make sure to get it this time tho"

Bell rings

Mr jung: "hello class! Today we will just work on your assignment that is due next week. Remember there needs to be a group and solo dance"

After he said that me and the girls got to work deciding what song we should sing and also helping each other on the solos.

Time skip – 10 minutes before class ends

Mr jung: "good work today everyone. I can't wait to see the dances next week. Go and get changed!"

Me and the girls walked to the girls locker room and got changed

When we were done, we went back into the dance room to wait until the bell rang

Bell rings

We get up and walk to the choir room. Went the girls were looking I turned around and looked at hobi, I waved at him and winked, then walked off like nothing had happened. Why? Because why not.

We got to the choir room and sat down in our normal seats, this is one of my classes that I hate, but love. This class has Jihyo and Nayeon and they like to show off. Now don't get me wrong, they have great voices, but the way they do it is not what you would think. They also are doing high notes that hurt my ears.

Bell rings

Mr Jeon: "hello class! In your dance class, your teacher might have talked about a performance where you will sing and dance. So today is going to be a practice day for your singing. If everything goes as planned then we might be able to push up the due date ok?"

Everyone: "okay!"

After that everyone went into their groups or by themselves.

Jennie: "okay girls, let's practice and work hard!"

The rest of us: "yeah!

Time skip – 10 minutes til class ends

We were having a little break when the girls started asking me questions

Rosé: "hey y/n, did you ever find out why the new teachers were looking at you in the lunch room the other day?"

I looked at her, why was she bringing this up right now? Off topic but whatever.

Lisa: "ooooooo yeah why were they looking at you?"

I looked at her too with a confused face. Then jennie and jisoo both sat down to listen in on what we were talking about.

Y/n: "hmmm.....I actually don't really know. You guys know me, I like to be on my teachers good side and not the bad side to get good grades-"

Jisoo: "not that you need it, your so smart"

I glared at her

Y/n: "as I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, I don't really ask that type of stuff with my teachers. And you know teachers, what if someone in the classes likes me and they know. You can never know"

Lisa: "good point, but who would it be?"

I thought about it. I don't think I know someone that would like me in my classes, at least that I know of.

Y/n: "I don't know, maybe it's someone we don't know."

Mr Jeon: "okay class you guys have 3 minutes before the bell rings, you can go ahead and pack up your stuff"

Me and the girls pack up our stuff and start to say our goodbyes until 5th period.

Y/n: "jisoo I will see you in like an hour"

Jisoo: "I know but I have to survive gym first. Doubt that will happen"

We all face palmed at her. This happens almost every day which is why most times I leave before she can get to me, not that I want to but because if I stay then this will happen. But I want to ask Jungkook something today.

Bell rings

Y/n: "bye unnies!"

I wave to them as they leave. I walk to Jungkook.

Y/n: "kookie do you think think yoongi will let me eat in the library?"

He looks at me and smiles

Jungkook: "maybe but you will have to ask him first"

I started pouting

Y/n: " awww well I will see you guys before lunch right?"

He smiles and comes to hug me.

Jungkook: "yep! Now you go ahead or I will be late for my next class"

Y/n: "ok bye Mr Jeon!"

I wave to him as I leave and he waves back, then I wink at him too and turn around and leave.

End of chapter