🌙Chapter Seventeen🌙

Recap
Y/n: "come in Jin!"

He comes in with a plate of strawberries, bananas, and apples

Jin: "here you go y/n!"

Y/n and Chris: "thanks Jin!"

He then leaves and closes the door behind him.

Y/n: "so what happened with your boyfriend"
--------------------------------
Jin pov
After y/n want up stairs to catch up with her friend we stayed with his boyfriend. When we couldn't see them anymore, jimin went up and hugged Kyle.

Jimin: "how are you doing Kyle? How's America?"

Yes, Kyle is a werewolf and he is our assistant.

Kyle: "i have been good and America is great but there's a problem"

Even from the kitchen, I could still feel the tension.

Taehyung: "what happened?"

Kyle took a deep breath and spoke

Kyle: "mine and Chris' parents have recently died and it was not by any humans"

As I was cutting up fruit, I stop and look up at Kyle.

Jin: "what? Who did it then?"

All the boys look at kyle

Kyle: "they were killed by werewolves, actually a lot of Americans have been dying and it looks the same to how Chris' parents died"

Why would the werewolves do that? We have a peace treaty with them.

Namjoon: "why in the world would they do that? Its breaking the treaty!"

Kyle: "yes I know and I think they want war. This is not happening just in America its happening all over the world except for Korea"

I finish cutting the fruits and put them them on a tray. I sat them down a the counter and walk back to the living room.

Yoongi: "so what your saying is that we need to go back to the vampire world and plan war with them."

Kyle: "yes and that's because I dont know how long it will be until the war really happens. But I also found out some stuff with your mate"

Yes, y/n is our mate. But she doesn't know just yet.

Jungkook: "what did you find out?"

Right after Jungkook said that Kyle got up and went to his backpack that he always carries and pulls out a book. The title is "vampire history"

Hoseok: "why did you bring this book? All of us have read it so many times."

Kyle: "yes you did, but you guys were given a different one than what the staff has. There is one chapter that the book that you guys have does not have. Its about your mate"

Jin: "let me take these to y/n and Chris then you can tell us"

I went up stairs and I heard y/n and Chris talking

Chris: "oh so you were teasing me about my stepbrother and you have your 7 teachers after you"

Thats not a lie

Y/n: "what they don't like me like that. They only think of me like their student"

We love you y/n

Chris: "sureee you are so dense"

She is very dense honestly

I heard y/n gasp

Y/n: "I am offended. You are dense sometimes too"

Chris: "yeah okay but do you like any of them at all"

I gasp, I hope they didn't hear me

Y/n: "i don't know right now I have only known them for a week or two"

She will start liking us soon, I know it

Chris: "but love at first sight y/n. They like you and I know it"

It was love at first sight for me and the boys

Y/n: "I will believe you if they tell me themselves. I don't like guys that are scaredy-cats"

So we need to do something's to make her like us more

Chris: "yes I know. Lets go back downstairs to make sure that they didn't kill anyone"

Y/n: "but we don't have the food yet"

I knock on the door right after Chris said that

Y/n: "come in Jin!"

I open the door and smile at them and gave them the fruits

Jin: "here you go y/n!"

Y/n and Chris: "thanks Jin!"

I leave and close the door behind me. Now to find out what Kyle found out about y/n.
End of chapter