🌙Chapter Twenty🌙

Hi again!
——————
Recap

Kyle: "I think that it's time for us to go now. It was nice meeting you y/n and the boys, I hope that we can hang out more. Good bye"

Jin and yoongi walked them out. I was still standing there in the middle of the room still shook. Then all I saw was black.
————————————
Jungkook POV
When y/n fainted I was lucky enough to be able to catch her in time.

Jk: "was that her powers?"
I look at namjoon and he still looks shocked from what happened but nodded.

Rm: "yeah it was.  I think that we are going to have to tell her and start to train her"
My eyes widened. She still has 2 months until her birthday, we are going to have to work fast.

Jimin: "lets take her to her room to lay down"

Y/n POV
I heard voices

"How are we going to tell her that....of the queen and king"
"Stop she's waking up"
I open my eyes and saw yoongi hovering over me and that I was in my room.

Y/n: "oppa......why are you on top of me?"
I stared at him and he stared at me then  got up. Huh? Chile anyways so, I sat up on my bed and looked around. All the boys were there.

Y/n: " so..... what happened?"
I looked at them. They looked at each other and tae came up to me. 

Tae: "have you ever heard of the long lost queen and king?"
My eyes widened

Y/n: "have I!?! Of course I have heard of them. They disappeared a few years ago while the queen was pregnant. No one has seen them since. I heard that the queen was so pretty. Their kid is probably super pretty. Gosh I would expect you guys to know that I would know this because of my friends."
The boys eyes widened at what she said.  She is in for a surprise.

Tae: "mhm and you know how we are the princes of vampires?"
I nodded. What does that have to do with anything?

Rm: "well we just found something out about you"
My eyes widened and I pointed to myself. He nodded. Did they find out that there is no more chocolate.....I think that girls can know why there is no more, actually I need to get more.

Rm: "we found out that..... you may or may not be the long lost princess of the queen and king."

Wut?

I blinked at for a few seconds

Y/n: "What? Me a 17 year old girl the princess of the long lost king and queen?!"
I laughed

Y/n: "What? Me a 17 year old girl the princess of the long lost king and queen?!"I laughed

Y/n: "wait..... they disappeared 17 years ago. But how is that possible?"

Jin: "well Kyle brought a book that talked about it"

Y/n: "hold the fuck up! Sorry for the language but Kyle is a vampire!" I looked at them shocked

I looked at them shocked

Jimin: "well he's not a vampire but he's a werewolf. We all were childhood friends and he got a job at the palace"

Y/n: "wait..... wasn't their something about uh.... mates I think. And if Kyle is a werewolf and Chris is a human that could mean........"
Le gasp.

Y/n: "are they....."

Hobi: "yep.
Another le gasp.

Y/n: "wait that means that you guys have mates too..."
I looked at them and they nodded.

Y/n: "then who is it?"

Rm: "you."
End of chapter