🌙Chapter Twenty-Five🌙

Author's note:
Guys! We got 3k reads on this book!🥳
Thank you guys so much for reading this book, so as a little gift, here is a surprise update! There will be a special on Sunday for Valentine's Day too!
Thank you again for so many reads for this book, I didn't know so many people liked my book until I was looking at it today! ❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜
I hope you guys enjoy this surprise update!
————————————-
Recap
Y/n: "I just wanted to tell you that after lunch I am going to go to my photo shoot and Claire is picking me up"

Mr min: "well well already doing photo shoots I see?"

Y/n: "yep!"

Bell rings

Yoongi: "well let's go meet up with the others and you can tell them too"

I nod at him and we start to walk to the teachers lounge
———————————————-
When we get to the teacher lounge, I knock on the door, then open the door.

Tae: "how cute did she look today?"

Jin: "like an angel"

Jungkook: "like a princess"

Hobi: "like a queen"

I just stand there with my eyes widened. I probably looked really dumb. As they kept going, I started to blush and hug yoongi, putting my face in his chest. I felt his chest vibrate because he was laughing at me. Then I felt many eyes on us. Then I heard a gasp.

Jimin: "PRINCESS!"

I look at him and I can still feel my face being hot. Gosh why do I have to blush so easily.

Y/n: "hi guys...it's nice to see you all"

I smile at them. They all started to blush a bit. I go to one of the tables that the boys were sitting at, and sit with them. Once I have sat down, I see that there is a milkshake, chocolate might I add, on the table. I make heart eyes to it.

Y/n: "who's milkshake is that?"

I ask still eyeing it

Tae: "it's mine. Do you want some?"

Y/n: "yes please!"

I grab the milkshake and drink it. Mmmhh, chocolate. That probably means that I will be getting my period soon I guess. I carve chocolate a lot on my period, at least more than normal. I wonder how that's going to go with this lot.

Y/n: "thanks you tae! Oh! Guys I have news!"

I lean into the table a bit

Namjoon: "ooooo what is it"

Y/n: "claire is going to pick me up after lunch to........"

The boys lean in to be dramatic

Y/n: "go to my first photo shoot!"

The boys, except yoongi, start to jump up and hug me one by one.

Jin: "we are so excited for you!"

I smile at him

Hobi: "wait after lunch...that means you won't be here for the rest of the day though"

I can see that namjoon and Jimin got a little sad about that, since I have their classes in the afternoon. I go up to them and give them each a kiss on the cheek. They start blushing.

Y/n: "it's okay we can hang out when I am done. Maybe watch a movie or something."

After I said that, my stomach grumbled. I got embarrassed.

Yoongi: "it looks like our little princess is hungry hmmm..."

I stand up grabbing my bag and walk to the door

Y/n: "my body said that it's hungry, come on, it's food time"

They all laugh while getting up and see me out.

Y/n: "I will see you guys when I get home okay?"

They nod but they still look like they are sad. So I go up to each of the and give them a hug

Y/n: "don't be sad! I will be back before you know it. Now I have to go before the girls start wondering where I went. Bye bye!"

I said to them, waving, and opening the door and start to walk to the cafeteria. When I get there, I see blackpink at our normal table looking around. I go up to the table and sit down.

Jennie: "where the hell were you?!"

Y/n: "sorry I had to ask one of my teachers a question, it was apart of the homework"

Rosé: "don't worry us like that y/n...I got you some lunch too"

I look to see her pushing some fruits and a sandwich to me. I smile at her

Y/n: "thank you unnie but you didn't have to do that. I could have gotten my own lunch"

Rosé: "I know but you said that you don't like going in the lunch line since it's always so crowded"

Y/n: "well thanks you! Anyways, I have something to tell you guys..."

Jisoo: "what happen y/n"

Lisa,jennie, and rosé: "who do we need to kill"

Y/n: "no killing anyone this time guys! I just have a doctors appointment to go to today so I will not be going to 6th or 7th period today."

Lisa: "awwwww I wish that you could stay"

Y/n: "I know me too but I have to"

After I said that I felt my phone vibrate. I look at it and see that it's claire texting me.

(Y=y/n;C=Claire)

C=I am going to be at your school in 5 minutes

Y=ok I will be in the office waiting

I look up from my phone and smile at the girls

Y/n: "I have to go to the office now girls. I will see you tomorrow okay?"

The girls: "okay bye bye y/n!"

Y/n: "bye bye unnies!

I get up and walk out of the cafeteria and start to walk to the office. When I get there I see claire already in the office talking to one of the desk ladies.

Y/n: "hey claire!"

Claire: "hi y/n! Nice to see you again! It was nice talking to you Nancy, but I have to go now. Bye!"

The desk lady waves at her and then goes back to her work as we both walk out to the car. When we get to the car, we both get into the back sit

Claire: "y/n this is your new driver. His name is Jasper"

Jasper: "it's nice you to meet you miss y/n"

Y/n: "it's nice to meet you too jasper"

Claire: "jasper please take us to the photo shoot"

He nodded then he started driving.

End of chapter