🌙Chapter Thirty-Two🌙

Recap
Y/n: "hello? Mom?"

???: "hello is this y/n park that I am speaking to?"

Y/n: "yes. Is everything okay?"

???: "I regret to inform you that your parents have been in a plane crash and didn't make it."

Y/n: "what...."
———————————-
Y/n: " I don't think I am following. Can you repeat that?"

The boys are looking at me worriedly. The person on the phone sighs

???: "ms park your parents have died in a plane crash.....I am very sorry for your loss."

My breathing starts to get irregular and rough. Jin comes up and starts to hug me and tae takes the phone

Tae: "thank you. Is there a place where we can get more information.........ok we will be there in a bit"

Jin is trying to get my breathing to calm down a bit by saying sweet nothings in my ear but I am not paying attention to them. My parents are dead. They aren't coming back home with smiles. They aren't comeback at all.

I close my eyes. I needed to scream. So that's what I did. I screamed, as loud as I possibly could. I let all of my emotions that I was holding in on the scream.

I could hear the other boys run into the room but I don't pay them any mind. I continue to scream. I could feel myself get lifted up into the air then I felt warmth. Then nothing.

When I tried to open my eyes I couldn't. It was like they were glued shut.

???: "y/n! What are you doing here? Your not supposed to be here yet!"

End of chapter
———————————
Authors note:

Hello to all!

I am sorry about this chapter being so short but I recently started going back to school, like in person and stuff.

And also since I am starting in person school back up I am going to start doing slow updates for this book. For a while, when I was doing online school I had more time to write and post new updates but, during school it's a little harder for me to be able to get time to do writing with school work and after school activities. THIS BOOK IS NOT ON A HIATUS! IT WILL JUST HAVE SLOW UPDATES UNTIL I HAVE TIME! I hope you understand.

I also saw that this book has now over 8k reads!

This book has grown so much since when I first started this book a few years ago, yeah I know it's been a while, like 2 almost 3 years-

But I was thinking about doing a Q and A for myself and the characters of the book if you guys were interested in a Q and A just comment saying that you want to!

I was also thinking about starting a discord server to get to know you guys better! It would also have announcements about when I will be posting stuff and when new stuff is posted. And it would also be were you can ask questions for a Q and A if interested. If you are interested in a discord server comment here.

Again thanks for 8k reads on this book! I love you guys so much💜💜💜

I hope that you all have a good day/night!

Bye bye!