🌙Chapter Fifthteen🌙

While they were clapping I turned around and bowed again.

Yoongi: "that was really good y/n, but when will we ever see you play the flute?"

Y/n: "I don't really know, but it might not be till my concert, which by the way is coming up so I do need to practice for that too."

While I was saying that I started to walk to where BTS was on the floor

Y/n: "now I have a question for you guys...."

I looked at the guys and they looked confused

Y/n: "what are your guys power's? I already know Jimin's because he read my mind but I want to know the rest of yours"
Jimin POV
My eye widened as she was talking. We all have powers but we also have strength and speed, all of us have it just some have more then others.

(N=namjoon, jk=jungkook, jh=j-hope, j=Jin, y=yoongi,jm=jimin)
Jm-Should we show he

J-I don't see what's wrong
with it but we will have to go outside to do it

Jk-could we take her to the vampire world and tell her that we are the princes

N- not yet , she's not ready for that. She at least needs to debut

Jh- you guys remember that the blood moon is coming up right. How the hell are going to tell her that!?

Y-we can talk about that later but she's giving us weird looks. What is she saying jimin?

I go out of that conversation and go to y/n's convo with her head

Why are they taking so long to answer? I really want to know what their powers are!

I leave her convo and go back to the others

Jm-she's just wondering why we are taking so long. We should get back
Y/n POV
Joonie: " okay we will show you just don't be scared when they happen"

Y/n: "are they like when you guys are mad and your super scary"

Kookie: "you could say that"

After he said that my phone started to go off. I looked to see who it was and it was my gay bestie Chris. I screamed a little because he doesn't call a lot.

Sorry not sorry about this

Y/n: "bitch!!!!!! We haven't talked in like 5000 years!!!"

Chris: "I know bitch but guess what...."

Y/n: "what!? I am scared. "

Chris: " I am in Korea with my...... friend who I like more than a friend!!!"

My eyes widened. No he fucking didn't. I screamed into the phone but yoongi came and taped my shoulder. I looked at him and regretted it immediately. Scary look whyyyy!

Yoongi: "stop screaming or we will for you. "

he said smirking and I looked behind him and saw that rest of the boys smirking too. Fuck I am going to die today. I thought I would be able to graduate and go to college but I guess not.

Y/n: "wait bitch are you kidding!"

Chris: "no I am not and you need to send me your address so I can come over to hang out"

Y/n: "of course bitch! Now tell me about that boy that you like so fucking much!"

Chris: " uhhhh... ummm...how about this I will tell you when I get to your house when we are alone"

Y/n: "wait is he with you right now?"

Chris: " yes now send me the address bitch or I will just go on you snap maps"

I could feel his smirk from here. I gasp. That bitch.

Y/n: " you fucking wouldn't bitch. Would you like me to kill you with the fucking flute bitch?" He gasps serves you right bitch.

We are going to have a chat after you are done with the convo with this boy

Oh god I am so dead. I start to walk to the door so then when I am done I can try to sprint to my room.

Chris: " fine I won't do it just not the flute. Make sure to send the address you forgetful bitch"

Y/n: " dumb bitch"

Chris: " whatever byeeee!"

Y/n: " byeeeee!"

As I was saying that I started to push the door open and started to run to my room. They must not have known that I was going to do that so I didn't really hear the footsteps. I kept running until I got to my room but the light were off weird. Then I closed and locked the door. Anyway I took out my phone and texted Chris the address. Then I turn the light on and looked at my bed and my eyes started to widen.

Namjoon: "hey princess..... let's have a chat okay?"
End of chapter