🌙Chapter Seven🌙

Chapter seven
-----------------
Principal: "these songs are really good. But i think the one that will be your debut song will be what ever one that bts likes the most. So bts which one do you like the most?"

Me and the principal both look at bts wondering which one they would pick.

Namjoon: "can we go outside in the hallway to talk about this?"

Principal: "of course! Take your time. When you guys are out there we will talk about songs that will be on the debut album."
Bts pov
We walk out to the hallway to talk about the songs.

Namjoon: "so what songs did you guys like the most?"

Jimin: "i liked all of them. But how about instead of three being only one title track, there can be two"

The rest: "i like that idea"

Jin: "how about the one that we dont pick to be the two title tracks it will part of the album and not just put a side"

Namjoon: "okay i love that but we still need to pick"

Jungkook: "how about we pick...."

They go into a small group and they start to whisper.

Jungkook: ".......and......."

J-hope: "good job jungkook! I think we have our tracks"

Suga: "yep"

They start to walk back into the dance room.
Y/n pov (when the boys are in the hallway)
Principal: "do you have any other songs that you can put on your album?"

Y/n: "yes i do. I have chica, talk talk, lace up, pity party, crybaby, dollhouse and play date . But most of them are in english so I don't think that they will work. But i will try."

Principal: "those will be fine. Do you compose your songs?"

Y/n: "yes i do. But blackpink do help me sometimes."

After i said that the door opened to find the boys are walking back into the dance room.

Namjoon: "we know what songs will be your debut songs. There will be two debut songs since it was really hard to choose."

Taehyung: "the songs will be solo-"

Jimin: "and birthday."

Namjoon: "snapping will be a track on the album that has a dance with it."

Y/n: "i was hopeing you guys would pick those. They are a part of my favorites. Anyway, the other songs that will be on the album are chica, talk talk, lace up, pity party, crybaby, dollhouse and play date."

Principal: "will there be a dance with these songs?"

Y/n: "yes chica, talk talk, and lace up all have dances but i will show them another time."

Principal: "okay. How about you guys go home and relax. It this weekend is the audition so i will need you guys there. Goodbye!"

Everyone: "bye!"

When the principal left I looked at the boys and they were looking at me.

Y/n: "is there something on my face?"

Taehyung: "no but we really want to hear the other songs. Can we hear?"

Jimin: "can we hear pity party?"

Y/n: "are you sure? This song is kind of dark. Let me tell you the backstory. Just so you know these "friends" are not blackpink i met them after this. I invited some of my "friends" to my party and they didn't show up so i had a pity party. and it ended up having the house burned down."

When i was done i looked at bts to see that they had shocked faces.

Y/n: "i told you it was dark. Lets go home."
End of chapter