🌙Chapter Thirty-Nine🌙

Recap
I start to hear talking from a room. June stops walking and sits in front of a door that had a lot of noises coming from.

Y/n: "oh this most be were they are, thank you June! You're a good girl!"

I bend down to pet her and she relaxes into my hand as I pet her. I then go back to standing and knock on the door.

Well here goes nothing.......
————————-
After knocking on the door, I can hear a small "come in!" In the background. So I walk into the room and see the boys and two people who I guess are their parents.

I smile at the boys, the king, and the queen. The first person to walk up to me was Jin.

Jin: "hello darling, how are you feeling?"

Y/n: "I am feeling much better thanks for asking and also your puppy is the cutest! She helped me get here!"

I point behind me to show Jin the puppy

Jin: "uhhhh y/n we don't have a dog...... are you sure that you are ok y/n?"

If they don't have a puppy then how am I able to see June? I will have to ask grandma the next time I see her, maybe it's a part of my powers coming in?

Y/n: "oh...I guess it might have been a dream then."

I smile at him and he smiles at me. Then he grabs my hand gently and started to pull me to the king and queen

Jin: "mom, dad this is our mate, y/n"

I look at them and smile then, let go of jins hand, and curtsy

Y/n: "hello king and queen it's very nice to meet you"

Then I get up and look at the two. They weren't smiling at first then the queen got up from her chair and walked up to me. Then she smiled at me and grabbed my hands.

Queen: "oh my dear you are so beautiful! And your outfit i must say is breathtaking!"

I smile brightly at her

Y/n: "thank you your highness. Your outfit is so beautiful!"

Queen: "oh no dear don't call me that, your my boys mate, that makes you a princess. Just call me Nanami and you can call my husband Tama!"

Y/n: "Okay Nanami and Tama it's nice to meet you!"

That went a lot better than I thought that it would.

King: "Well who wants some dinner?"

There are several 'yes' in the room and then everyone starts to sit down in the seats. I was next to Jimin and jungkook. The food was brought out by the maids and butlers and when they were close to me I told them a small "thank you" in regards to their hard work.

Then we all dug into our food. I was able to talk more with Nanami and Tama and get to know them.

Nanami: "well I wouldn't mind having grandchildren here soon right honey?"

Tama: "yes it would be very nice to have little children running around."

I started to blush at the thought...

What are you thinking about hmmm?

N-nothing Jimin. Get out of my head please...

Your blush says everything. But I will leave it here for now

Then I hear silence.

After a while everyone is done with their food and starts to head back to their own rooms.

Nanami: "wait y/n!"

I turn around to see the king and queen looking at me.

Y/n: "yes?"

Nanami: "I just wanted to say that I would love to hang out with you more tomorrow when you are more well rested. Do you mind?"

I shake my head

Y/n: "no I would love to hang out with you tomorrow Nanami!"

I smile at her and she returns the smile. Then Tama walks up to me.

Tama: "and y/n I am deeply sorry for how those guards were treating you this morning. They will be punished for getting you injured"

Y/n: "no it's okay. They probably didn't know that I was really the boys' mate since they did say that many people have come here saying that they were before. Please don't punish them."

Tama smiled me

Tama: "you are very forgiving y/n. You are the perfect match for my sons"

I smile at him

Nanami: "now go on. You needs to get a good rest. It can be tiring to go through the portal."

Y/n: "ok thank you Nanami and Tama. I will see you in the morning."

Then I curtsy, then open the door and walk toward my room.

End of chapter