🌙Chapter Thirty🌙

Recap
Jimin: "y/n...."

Y/n:" what!"

I look at him

Jimin: "your hair and eyes..."

What.......

I leave the room and go to the bathroom to look in the mirror. When I get there I gasp. My hair turned from its black hair to silver hair and my eyes are rainbow?

 My hair turned from its black hair to silver hair and my eyes are rainbow?

But how?—————————————-I turn back to the bathroom door and see tae there staring at me, eyes wide, me doing the same with him

But how?
—————————————-
I turn back to the bathroom door and see tae there staring at me, eyes wide, me doing the same with him.

Y/n: "how did this happen..."

Tae: "come on let us explain some things"

He holds out his hand and I grab it. We walk back to the living room and I sit in the seat that I was sitting in earlier. When I sit down I look at namjoon.

Y/n: "uhhh...sorry namjoon"

He smiles at me

Namjoon: "it's okay y/n. Can I ask you a question?"

Y/n: "okay.."

Namjoon: "so we have seen one, well two now, of situations of when your powers came out, once when you were dancing and you screamed making an earthquake and the other just now, has there been other times that where something kinda like this has happened?"

I think about it for a bit

Y/n: "well when I was upstairs after taking a nap with yoongi, I moved one of his books that was on the floor to where I was on the bed. But I think that was it."

Their eyes widened

Jin: "so you have telekinesis, can control natural disasters, and manipulation?"

Y/n: "I guess... is that bad?"

He shook his head

Jin: "no. Not bad at all but I think that you are the only other person, other than you parents, that have more than one superpower."

My eyes widened

Y/n: "then what am I?"

Hobi: "that we don't know"

Jin: "well we can talk about this a little bit more tomorrow, but for right now let's all go to sleep"

Everyone: "okay...good night"

Then we all started to get up an go to our bedrooms. When I got to my room, I just went to my bed and went to sleep.

End of chapter

———————————-
Author's note
Sorry that this chapter is so short. I was really busy this week, but I am on spring break for 2 weeks, so I can write a little bit more.

I also saw that I hit 5k reads on this book!!!
Thank you everyone 💜💜

I was think that I could do a little q and a with the characters and myself. So if you are interested in seeing that, then just comment here on this paragraph.

I hope that you are having a good day/night!!

Thank you again for 5k reads💜💜💜💜