🌙Chapter Thirty-Five🌙

Recap
Y/n: "anyways, who wants to take a nap?"

Jimin and jungkook raised their hands.

Y/n: "okay it's nap time! The rest of y'all get out."

They others had faces of hurt and I just smiled at them

Y/n: "please🥺"

The boys: "awwww"

The others left and me, Jimin, and jungkook laid down and went to sleep.

—————————————
A few months pass by......

Ever since I met my grandma a few months ago, I have been seeing her a lot more in my dreams sometimes.

During these past months I have been training with the boys with my powers for the war that will happen.

But I have been going to school as well during all of this and let me tell you it's so hard. It's getting close to the end of the year, so you know what that means....yep finals...fun.....

And after school I have been doing photo shoots and recording most of my music videos, since they won't be released yet pd-num said that we would just film the things that we need and then release them at a later time.

Jungkook: "Y/N!"

I look up to jungkook

Y/n: "yes? What happened?"

Jin: "we have been calling your name"

Y/n: "oh sorry....what were you saying?"

Namjoon: "that we are going to go to the vampire world before your birthday, as to be in a safe place while your powers are returning. We are going to leave in 2 hours"

My eyes widened. I HAVEN'T EVEN PACKED YET! Wait a minute.....the Clothes there are probably really nice.....

Y/n: "first, do I need to pack and second, is there nice clothes in the vampire world?"

Tae: "you don't need to pack stuff. We told our mom what type of stuff you liked."

Jimin: "and yes the clothes there are very nice"

Y/n "Yes! Can we go now?"

I do a little dance because I am just so happy

Hobi: "I don't think that they are ready for us to be there yet, but you can get ready before we go since you are going to meet our parents-"

Before he could finish the closest person, which happened to be yoongi, smacked him on the back of his head

Yoongi: "we said that Jin would do it"

I'm going to meet their parents

I-

What am I going to wear?!

Y/n: "What am I going to wear?!"

I run from my bed, where I was laying, to my closet to look for clothes

Y/n: "what to wear....what to wear...BOYS!"

The boys walk over

Jin: "As long as you wear something dark like red or black you will be fine. Don't stress too much. They will love you"

Then he came and gave me a hug and kiss on my forehead.

Y/n: "thanks..I needed that"

Jin: "mhmm...we are going to go and leave you to get dressed when you are done come to the living room okay?"

Y/n: "okay!"

He smiles as the rest of the boys leave. He leaves after them and closes the door behind him.