🌙Chapter Twenty-Nine🌙

Recap
??? Pov

???: "boss I have found out where y/n is living"

I walk into his office and kneel on the floor.

???2: "well where are her parents? Who is living with her?"

???: "her parents are out of the country and she is living with the 7 princes"

???2 slams his hand on the table. I jump a bit but he doesn't notice.

???2: "I want you to find her parents and kill them this will be the first part of our plan brother."

I lift my head up to look at him and nod my head

???: "yes boss"

And then I left. Whey did it have to be her? Why y/n? I miss you my friend.

———————————————-
Yoongi pov

When me and namjoon get to the living room Jin is still in the kitchen cooking while the others are in the living room talking

Jungkook: "I don't think that it's safe for her to go to school"

Me and namjoon sit in some chair around the room

Hobi: "me too but we just can't stop her from going to school..."

Namjoon: "I could ask pd-nim if we can postpone her debut for her to train her powers. We don't have much time"

Jin: "I agree. If this rumor is true then we can't really stop it from happening. We have to help the people."

Namjoon: "okay I will call him now"

Then he gets up and goes to another room

Tae: "are we going to tell her this? I mean obviously we need to tell her at some point but are we doing now."

Hobi: "we need to. If we don't tell her she won't be able to get trained"

Everyone nods

Jin: "Jimin and jungkook I want you guys to help train her in strength. Once we find out what her powers are then we will be able to help her with them."

Everyone nods and we start to hear footsteps coming from the stairs

Y/n pov

When I woke up yoongi wasn't there. I am guessing that he woke up. I started to think about if I had any power like the boys did. Hmmmmm. Maybe I have Telekinesis..... ooooo that would be cool. Ok let's see.

I look at the book in the corner of the room and try to think about it coming to me while looking at it. I concentrate and I slowly start to see it move closer to me. It finally lands on my lap and I stop the concentration. I DID IT! Wow I do have powers I guess. I get up and open the door. I walk down the hallway and to the stairs and hear loud voices.

Jin: "Jimin and jungkook I want you guys to help train her in strength. Once we find out what her powers are then we will be able to help her with them."

Wait....how can I heard this all the way down the hallway. It doesn't even sound like they are talking that loud either. Maybe strong hearing?

I start to walk closer to the stairs and go down them. When I get to the bottom of the stairs I see that 6 of the boys are sitting around in the living room. Jin is probably in the kitchen.

Y/n: "what about training?"

I say and start to walk closer to them. They all look surprised