🌙Chapter Twleve🌙

Chapter 12
----------------------------
After the lunch was done when we got in the car the only thing you could hear was all of us breathing. Thats how quiet it was. Okay so I am not allowed to cuss in my head or actually talking? I was asking Jimin the question but he never answered. Wait........... Do they not know what I do when I am mad!? Ohhhh no!!!
Jimin pov
What does she mean by 'Do they not know what I do when I am mad!?' Does she cuss when she's mad?! Oh no I think I need to tell Jin!

Hey jin hyung!

Yes

Y/n was saying something in her head about 'Do they not know what I do when I am mad!?' And I think that she means that she cusses when she's mad.

Well yes I dont think that she needs to cuss but when the rest of us are mad we tend to cuss too. So its not like she's the only one doing it. She just might do it more often then we do.

Ok well are you still going to-

Yes yes. We wont do anything bad we just need to make rules.

Ok
Y/n pov
When we got home I sprinted out of the car because before when they were mad it was literally the scariest thing I have ever seen. So I dont necessarily want to see that for mg self. But right after I got out of the car I could hear footsteps. I got a little glimpse of the people following me and it was Taetae oppa and kookie oppa. Oh no!! The fastest and the strongest! I run faster but I cant do anything because they are too fast. Someone grabbed my arm and pushed me to the wall that was near us. They pushed me hard so I was holding my head but I opened one eye to see tae oppa and kookie oppa.

 They pushed me hard so I was holding my head but I opened one eye to see tae oppa and kookie oppa

 I widened my eyes

I widened my eyes. Shi-shoot that's what I meant to say, shoot.

Nice save....but we still need to talk

Oh my!! I am going to die! Jesus take the wheel!!
End if chapter