Betrayed (jennie)ft.?

Y/N'S POV
"Y/n I have a mission for you." Mr.kim said, sitting in his chair.

"What mission Mr.kim?" I questioned standing in front his desk.

"I need you to kill the daughter of the Park's, then when you complete your mission, you can marry my daughter." Mr.kim informed smirking when he looked at me.

"Yes sir." I replied bowing and heading out the headquarters. On my way to my apartment my phone started ringing.

"Hey princess"

"Are you coming home today"

"Yeah just for today I have some things to do tomorrow"

"Like what things"

"Business things, that your dad commanded"

"So your going to stay with me today, I'm at your apartment"

"Yeah, see you later nini."

"Love you"

"Love you more nini, bye"

"Bye"

After the talk with jen I headed to the store for some groceries. And went to my apartment. I knocked the door hearing footsteps from the other side coming near.

"Y/n~" jen said bring me in to a hug.

"Hey how was your day?" I asked pulling away and giving her a peck. And putting the bags on the table.

"It was great I hangout with jisoo unnie and lisa." Jen replied back hugging me.

"Did you eat?" I turned around putting me hands around her waist. Leaning in she put her head on my shoulder.

"No..... I was waiting for you so we can prepare something together." She whispered laying a kiss on my neck.

"Alright then let's do it!" I shouted happily. Jennies the only one that knows this side of me the cheerful one. While others only know the cold assassin.

After eating we went to the living room and watch some movies before getting ready for bed.

"So what business are you doing tomorrow? I don't want my faincé to come home all bruised." She asked while sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Nini it's nothing dangerous, ok. Now let's go to sleep you must be tired." With that we both went to sleep with jennie curled up close to me.

**morning**

While waking up I moved slowly out of jennies grip and got ready. When I finished I went to jennie and gave her a peck on the forehead and headed out.

Jen's POV
"Dad she left." I called my dad after I heard the door close.

"Great, someone will pick you up."

"Dad she's not going to get hurt right."

"No sweetheart now get ready cause someone's on there way."

"Bye love you."

"Love you too."

Y/N'S POV
I was getting the sniper ready. I'm at a tower right now its next to the venue that the Parks rented for a special event. After getting everything ready I  waited until the car of the Parks arrived.

 After getting everything ready I  waited until the car of the Parks arrived

(Vagabond great kdrama)

After they arrived I got a good aim on the target. And BOOM.

"AAaaaaaAH FuCK!" I screamed feeling pain on the left side of my back.

"Well hello Miss y/n nice to meet you." A man said behind me. He turned me around so could face him.smirking at me.

"Poor thing... does it hurt, so I can't finish you up until Mr. Park tells me to... unfortunate right" he said after he lefted  me up and took me down the building to a black car.

Another man was there and put a black bag on my head. After some minutes they took me inside a building and injected me with something slowly feeling sleep.

**time skip**

"Ah it hurts!" I yelled getting dragged by a man.

"She's here Sir" Was all I heard from the man dragging me.

"Great take off the bag... I want to see her reaction when she find out about something." A voice commands.

The guy took of the bag. I blinked several times to adjust from the light.

"Hi y/n, the top assassin of the Kim's right." He chuckles after seeing my face.

"I bet your wondering how we found out about your mission." He continues with a smirk on his face.

"You see it was very very simple you wouldn't even think it was the truth."he paused when we heard the door.

"Appa, theres news from the Kim's." A chic says while looking over at me with a death glare.

"Oh really then stay and tell it to both of us right y/n plus there like your family."

"Mmm... the daughter of the Kim's is getting married." She said keeping her gaze at me.

"What! That cant be true... shes already engaged" I whisper the last part while looking down.

"True she is but you failed your mission plus you would've failed it anyways." Mr. Park says while leaning back on his chair.

"What are you talking about?" I asked curious.

"Well your sweet father in law Mr. Kim planned it all. He even told us where you located yourself to fire the shot. To make it simply they betrayed you and your ex fiance is getting married to the Manoban's daughter your best friend."

"We should kill you right now but maybe we should let you work for us or get your revenge on them but for now we're going to lock you up. So won't escape, Rosé show her around."

_________________________________________
HI hope you enjoyed and I know it late but happy valentine's. There might be a part 2 or not.
❤❤❤