The truth 2 (rosé)

Part two!

NO ONE'S POV
Y/n was on her way to meet twice at the practice room. It's been a week that she hasn't talked to rosé, especially when she can't go visit because of the collab with twice and also blackpink have been traveling for fashion events. The car came to a stop y/n took one last sigh and opened the door to be greeted by her fans screaming and some having letters on there hand. Y/n told the manager so called jim to pick each letter up from the fans. She went inside while her manager was struggling on getting all the letters.

Twice was already in the practice room each on there self phones. When they heard the door open by a smiling y/n.

"Why are you so happy, did you finally talk with rosé?" Jihyo said, you shook your head and sat down next to nayeon

"So what happened then?" Nayeon asked

"Well for starts im getting my revenge on my manager, two is that I'm excited about the award show that coming up."

"Ok girls, so thanks to chaeyoung, jihyo, and y/n we finish the lyrics of the song and now we're going to get started on recording" twices's manager said

"Ok sad unnie"

"So y/n what your plan on getting rosé back" nayeon asked

"Yeah, we could help you" they all said

"Will I don't know yet I'm working on this comeback and its right now my first focus, plus rosé is traveling right now with some events and concerts."

"Oh,oh, how about because you did your part on the lyrics of the song and we just need to record now...why don't you create a new song about how you feel without her or how you feel when your with her and it doesn't feel the same without her." Mina just said in a serious but calm tone

"Or are you going to wait more time to talk to her, you never now y/n when she can start feeling attracted to another person" tzuyu says, with that on your head now (what happens if chae gets a new lover) you thought.

Minutes later we're all on our phones. When our managers told us that the recording studio was ready.

*time skip*

3 of the members have done recording and they are eating right now while your still recording your part.

Another 12 hours past
6 of the members of twice and you were finished recording your parts you decided to tell manager jim that you need fresher air alone. He nodded and told you to be careful.

Y/N'S POV
Made it outside and went to a close park from the building and it already midnight cause we wanted to finish the recording today cause we only have a few weeks to memorize choreography and do the M/V. I decided to give it a try and call rosé I was nervous but also worried about what tzuyu said. It rang but went to voicemail "Chipmunk please I need t I'll explain everything to u.... just call me ok I'll be waiting... by chipmunk hope u had a great day and goodnight, sweet dreams." I put my phone on my pocket and walked around the park.

*ding*

I smiled a bit disappointed that it wasn't rosé.

Bunny:
Hey y/n managers want you to come.

Y/n:
Ok be there in a bit

*time skip*

"What up?"

"JYP wants to see you y/n" jim said, I'm confused why would he want to see me.