Escape Room (rose)

Y/n's POV
Alright y/n you got this you just have to go over to her and ask her out. Simple as that.

"Y/n you're here!" One of my friends said.

"Yeah of course I'm here!"

"Let's go everyone's waiting." Lisa says locking her arm around mine. Walking over to our friends. Seeing her there looking so mesmerizing with just comfy clothes on.

She looks at me with a smile then turns to looks at Lisa.

"Hey guys sorry we're late. Lets go in." Lisa says pulling me to the entrance. All the others following behind us.

When we enter we see a big sign that says 'can you find the clues' we were in an escape room building.

Lisa turns around looking at all of us.
"We should make teams to see who finishes faster." She says clapping her hands. "I'll be the first leader"

"I vote that Y/n should be the second leader then." Jennie states while we all nod our heads except for Lisa.

"Nooooo~ I want her in my team though." She says crossing her arms acting all grumpy.

"We've all agreed and the third leader should be..." Jennie starts to tap her chin with her indict finger. "Irene!"

We played rock paper scissors to see who would choose first unlucky getting to chose last.

Lisa start out with her first pick choosing  Jimin.

Irene was second to choose which picked Nayeon.

I was confident in who to choose from the start but not to act so eager I looked around thinking.

"I choose Rosé" I said smiling bright.

After everyone was chosen in to our teams Lisa went to the receptionist to get the rooms which she chose to be the hardest ones to beat.

TEAM ONE:
LISA, JIMIN, DAHYUN, CHAEYOUNG, YERI, WENDY.

TEAM TWO:
IRENE, NAYEON, MINA, SEULGI, JENNIE, RM.

TEAM THREE:
Y/N, ROSÉ, JISOO, JUNGKOOK, MOMO, TAEHYUNG.

We follow the guy that supposed to lead us to our rooms. He stops at one of the rooms telling us how this is going to work and you can only request hints every 10 minutes.

"When ever you enter you diesnated room please don't touch anything on til we say start by the speakers." He walks down showing us the other two room.

○○○

The room looks old fashioned there was a square underlined by tape where we are supposed to stay until they say start. I was looking around when I felt someone staring at me. I look over to see Rose's eyes on me. Which I only smile back at her.

"AND START!" The speaker says with that we were off. I gathered my team up.

"Alright lets split up to find clues and it's a pretty big old fashioned condo." They all nodded their heads looking around first.

"You know lets split up into partners." Jungkook suggest. "It's going to be quicker to spot things ya know."

"Yeah" we all said together.

"Alright how about Y/n and Rose go to the living room, Jisoo and Momo go to the kitchen, and tae and I go to the office room." We all nodded bring out our competitive energy.

○○○

"OH I think I found something." I tell rose which she came closer to where I was.

"It might be a code for a safe perhaps." She replies writing it down in a little notepad they gave us.