The Woods (jisoo)

"OH come on Y/n it's going to be fun."

"Yeah Sana has a point we've done this a dozen times nothings going to happen to us." Jungkook says.

We're right in front of some woods it's dark and the only light is the stars shining bright.

"I guess someone can stay behind with y/n then. No pressure y/n," Jisoo states holding my hand.

"Fine I'm in too, let's go before I change my mind." I hold on to jisoo's hand when going inside the woods. Our friends following right behind us which are jisoo, nayeon, jeongyeon, Sana, tzuyu, jungkook, V, and myself.

"Do you guess believe in those myths about these woods are true?" Jungkook says now leading the way with V.

"What myths?" I question. I never heard or never really been interested in those types if things.

"You never heard of them y/n?" Sana says.

"Nope I don't bother with those types of things there waste of time." I shrug while we continue to walk further in to the woods.

"Well they say that in these woods is where mysterious creatures hide and hunt." jeongyeon says putting her phone flashlight on herself trying to scare naeyeon.

"Others say you can get lost in these woods and you'll be stuck here trying to find your way out." V continues where jeongyeon left off.

"Some say that this is where a famous serial killer that was never found lives in these woods and is waiting for there next victim." Tzuyu get in on it and while seeing Sana, jisoo, Jungkook, and nayeon holding on to us for dear life I decide to do what every common person would do when seeing there friends this damn scared and close to a nearby pound.

"LA LLORONA!" I scream and ran as fast as I could leaving behind jisoo. All I hear behind me is screams. When I finally stop running I get a hit on the head by a hand and it's no other then jisoo herself.

"Why did you leave me behind for God sake I'm your girlfriend!" She says sitting down on the ground to get some air. At that I just start laughing and couldn't stop until I couldn't no more.

"You should have seen your face though." I laugh out.

"Why are you laughing this isn't funny y/n l/n!"

"It was all a joke you guys calm down." I finally let out while catching my breath. "I'm never going to let this go." I say while giving a hand to jisoo so she can get up.

"I hate you." She let go of my hands while crossing her hands walking away."

"Hey babe you know your going the wrong way right? Exit is that way." I chuckle point to the other side. "And I love you too."

___________________________________________
Who's exited for JISOO'S solo!!!!!
It was just a quick one-shot but hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day and night. I'll be writing more often even if it's just short one-shots.

❤️❤️❤️