Cuddles that aren't Mine (jennie)

Y/N'S POV
"OH come on y/n, you're always so busy. I want to spend sometime with you. Can't you just fix your schedule and make room for me." I heard Jennie say over the phone. She was sherly pouting on the other side of the line.

"I'm sorry Jennie, but I'll make it up to you soon. Promise." I said waiting for her response.

"Deal... but can I come to your house tonight. I have a spare key so I'll just wait for you to come home." She said enthusiastically.

"Wait Jen-" I was cut off by Jennie ending the call. I look at screen to make sure.

'How am I supposed to move on from you if you keep doing these types of things.' I thought.

Entering the office to see my assistant already here.

"Hello Ms. Myoui, what else do we have on the schedule for today?" I sternly ask getting a straight answer from her.

"Ms. Lee you have a meeting with the directors of our partnered companies. You have a meeting with your team from the marketing department. As well other less important things like signing paper work and the dead line of the new project you requested is tomorrow." Her tone professional and gave a smile while excusing herself.

I was sitting on my chair getting everything I need for the meet with the directors. While I was doing that I get a call from someone unexpected.

"Hello Y/n Lee speaking." I start off knowing exactly who it was.

"OH hey y/n it's Ben, Jennie's boyfriend." He says nervously.

"Ah Jennie's boyfriend, sorry I forgot to save your number. What do you want I'm quite a busy person that doesn't like to be disturbed." My tone going cold as ice.

"I was just wondering where Jennie was I can't get a hold of her." He said desperately.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but I have no clue where she's at. Now if you excuse me I have to go albert." With that I hang up the phone. Turning my good mood into a bad one. Great. I look at the time see it was about time for the meeting.

○○○

"Finally." I stretch my body when getting up the chair. Getting my things ready to go home.

"Miss. Myoui what are you still doing here? I thought I gave you permission to go home early." Seeing that she had her purse on her table.

"OH I know it's just that my car broke down on the parking lot and I'm waiting for my ride to get here." She smiled a little taking out her phone.

"Do you know how long it's going to take for the person to get here?"

""Probably an hour Miss. Lee."

"Okay tell the person to not worry. I'll take you home for today." I smiled to ease her mind.

"What! No~ it's fine Miss. Lee it's against the company's policy." She said nervously.

"Miss. Myoui there is no company policy against taking an employee home. So shall we go?"

○○○

I dropped off Ms. Myoui to her house. Looking at the time seeing that it's already after midnight.

Entering my house seeing the lights of the living room still on and a movie playing on the TV. Coming closer seeing a figure lying down on the couch.

I take a better look at her removing some strands of hair from her face. Not noticing the big smile plastered on my face seeing her sleep so peaceful.

I turn off the TV and was about to put a blanket over her to not wake her up. Unfortunately her eyes opened just a small bit.

"Hey your back." A yawn escaping her mouth. "I made you food, are you hungry?" She asked stretching her arms while sitting up now.