Addicted 2 (jennie)

I'll be honest i don't like it but it's what I had time for so please bare with me. ENJOY!!!

___________________________________________

As months passed by Jennie and I, have gotten closer to each other. I guess I've judged her too soon in the past. We've been on some dates trying to know each other more as well, she's amazing and a caring person.

I'd been getting ready to take my mother to the hospital for her check-up when I heard a knock on the door. Opening the door I see Jennie and one of her bodyguards next to her. I step aside to let them in.

"Hey, Y/n I brought flowers for you and your mother." She said with an eye smile she took it to my room right next to my mother. This site was amazing to see. "Hi, Mrs y/ l/n how have you been lately? Have you eaten yet?" Jennie said softly holding my mother's hand. My mother has been getting a little better lately and it's all thanks to Jennie, she comes to check up on her weekly when she has a day off.

"We'll be going to the hospital soon Jen, you should go now," I said while putting the flowers she bought in a pot with water.

"Then I'll go with you?" She said smiling while looking at me.

"It's fine I don't want to be more of a burden to you Jen," I said. I got the wheelchair and put it aside from where the bed was.

"Mr. Lee come and help us with Mrs. y/l/n please." She told her bodyguard as we worked together to put Mrs. y/l/n in the wheelchair.

"Thanks, Jen put you should get going now"

"Nope, you're not getting rid of me that fast, plus your not a burden you both are people that I care about." She smiled while pushing my mother with the wheelchair. We exit the apartment, get inside her car, and head to the hospital.

She changed my whole world from the day of the accident. I can't get her out of my mind no matter how much I try. It's useless to push her away because she'll come back as if nothing happened. Should I finally just accept her, she deserves to be treated like a queen, someone that can give her anything, but that is not me I have nothing to offer her except just burdens. I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize I was staring at her for a long time. She was staring back with a smile on her face she didn't say anything, but she leaned forward to put her head on my shoulder. My mother was in the front passenger seat while Jennie and I were in the back. It was silent throughout the whole ride but it wasn't awkward silent it was pretty comfortable actually.

○○○

After a long day at the hospital and waiting for exams of my mother to be done we headed back to my apartment with some food that we got during our trip back. We put my mother back in bed and I start feeding her. Jennie and I are talking to her about random things while she starts falling asleep. We step outside the room and head to the living room to chat.

"Mr. Lee you can go now, don't worry about me I'll be staying over tonight." She stated enough to convince him to go. I stare at her in surprise this is the first time she stays over and she didn't even ask. "So what going to do now."

"Get you a ride to your house," I said while getting the keys ready to company her to her house. She stops me and hugs me from behind.

"I want to stay here for tonight." She said hugging me hard not letting me be able to untangle her arms away from me. "Please."

"I don't have anywhere for you to sleep, though." I turn around her arms still around me.

"That's fine then I can sleep on the floor. As long as you're by my side." She said looking at my eyes than my lips. "Right," She whispered leaning in and when she captured my lips I forgot about everything else.