My mate (jennie)

JENNIE'S POV

I was scrolling through the woods alone from a party that lisa held. I was getting overwhelmed by the smell of alcohol, so I decided to get some fresh air.

It was late at night the moon shining bright. Taking a small break and leaning on the tree. Looking where I came from seeing that I was to far from lisa's house now. Taking a deep breathe before returning back.

I started walking until I heard a loud groan come from behind me. Turning around and seeing nothing. I was internally freaking out. I mean wlooho wouldn't. I walked faster then usual seeing Lisa's house up head. Hearing the loud scream from behind finally stopping to turn around again.

"Fuck" I cursed that person seems to be in pain. I start walking where the sounds where coming from. I dont want the guilt eating me up if tomorrow the news report say that they found a dead body in the woods and I could have possibly done something to save that person.

But what jennie didn't know was that there was a person eyeing her from up the tree. Seeing her every move and curious of what the brunette would do next.

Jennie got closer to the noise hiding behind a tree. Seeing a boy get beat up by a group of boys. She did the first thing that came to mind.

"Yah!!! Why are you beating him up!!!" Jennie yells taking a step forward. The boys only smirked taking a step forward.

"What you gonna do about miss. You want to have fun." The boy in the middle said getting close. Jennie took steps back looking at the direction of the boy that was beaten up 'gone'. That when jennie knew she was f*cked.

Jennie screamed for help but it was useless probably because she's in the middle of the woods. One of the boys was inches away from jennie. When....

"If I where you won't do that." A female voice says we couldn't see her face. She was in the dark shadow.

"Tsk.... we have another." The boy in the middle said signaling the other boy to get her.

Y/N'S POV

The boy got roughly close that's when I decided to attack him forming into a wolf. The other boys can only hear the screams of the boy I just attacked finally seeing him with scratches and blood that definitely gonna leave scars.

I had black fur with golden like eyes. I saw the others boys in sight freaking out. All of them left except for the seemed to be leader of the boys. I could sense his heart beat rise out of fear. Keeping my distance absorbing the right time to attack.

Captivated by the girl she's gorgeous. Having the boy distract by howling making him tremble but the unexpected happen the girl used this opportunity to hit him in the back with a thick tree branch. Making him fall and groan in pain. After that he ran away as well.

Leaving the girl alone. I wanted to leave but something kept pulling me towards her. Her scent was intoxicating and getting strong attracting me. Going towards her slowly every step I took by inner voice repeated the same words 'your mate'.

Looking into her brown orbs seeing a hint of golden in them. I got closer noticing she was shaking. I still haven't transformed back to human. Stopping right in front of her.

She was hesitant at first but she kneeled down. Looking back at me and she pulled her hand out trembling. Putting it on top of my head and caressing my fur. I saw her smile and came closer putting her forehead on mine closing my eyes and the inner voice comes back 'you finally found her'.

Opening my eyes again locking eye contact. Using my powers to try and communicate.

"what's your name." My inner voice said. Recieving a hilarious response.

"Wtf.... am I think it's an animal." She internally said. Seeing her eyes glow in a golden color.

"It's me dummy the animal in front of you. That asked."

"Eh? You can hear my thoughts? It's all in your head jennie." She repeated.

"No it not I can hear what your think. I'm y/n by the way." I said with my inner voice. I could just turn back to human again but this is more fun trolling with her.

"That's impossible." She whispered out loud.

"No it's not command me to do something in your mind and I'll do it." I respond.

"Ok, go get me a stick and then lay down." She command in her mind. Getting up and finding a stick near by. Giving it to her and laying right beside her.

"Wow." She says patting my back. "Good boy" she says with her inner voice. Making me scoff.

"First I'm not a dog and second I'm not a boy." I say internally.

"Oh sorry." She reponds with a giggle."I cant believe I'm talking to an animal." She says barring her face in her hands.

"That's not the least I could do and also you. If I show you don't freak out." I say

"Ok I won't."

Closing my eyes to concentrate turning back to a human. Seeing her eye widen with her hand on her mouth.

"I- how you did that."

"It my powers miss jennie and you have them as well." I said seeing her shocked again.

"Why are you surprised? You didn't know. What did your parents teach you then." I asked confused on why her parents haven't teach her yet or informed her.

"They taught me how to get good grades, how to cook,-"

She started to ramble about what her parent taught her when I rolled my eyes and interrupted her.

"I mean about your powers jennie. Did you even know you're a wolf as well."

"WHAT!!" She screamed close to my ear. Backing away a bit finding her reacting cute in a way. "My parents are both humans I think you got it wrong." She finished.

"Nope I'm not only wolf's can communicate with their inner voice and you at least have a parent that's a wolf or else your adopted." I simply say shrugging me shoulders.

"I'm not adopted. They never told me  anything." She says standing up heading back.

"Can I have your number I want to know more about this please." She requested giving me her phone. After some minutes of chatting her phone rings.

"Lisa what up?" Jennie says looking at me. She only responded with hums.

"I'm taking a walk, I'll be back see you. bye." Jennie finishes the call.

"It was my friend calling me I should head back thanks for saving me." Jennie comes up on her tiptoes giving me kiss on the cheek. Saying our goodbyes.

"If I don't answer my phone you can contact me with your mind." I said transforming into a wolf and running off. I cant wait to too meet again.

_________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed😊. I will inform you that I deleted 'My secret love' book cause I didn't know where it was going to go.

Also I'm making a new book it's rosé × Fem.reader. that all for now.

Have a wonderful day and night. Don't forget to take care of y ou yourself. bye😘

❤❤❤