Miserable (rosé)

All errors are mine... my first actual angst... no happy ending.
❤❤❤
_________________________________________

I see you holding her hand, while the other is holding your new born son. Your smiling like their your whole world. It a sunny day I should be happy but I'm blue. I dont have the strength to confront you.

How could you do this to me. Out of all the people that could have hurt me.... it had to be you. I gave my everything, all of me but you were still not satisfied.

I've got in car driving to our shared house. Packing my bags, a few pair of clothes, some of my belongings closing the suitcase.

Looking around I couldn't help but let my tears fall. We tried so many times to have a child of our own but we never couldn't until now. Holding the positive test in hand.

All the times you came home late, drunk or even smelling like another girls perfume. I thought it was only my mind playing games. Did you really love me or only my body.

How can you not feel guilty when your lying next to me, when you look into my eyes and tell me you love me.

"You don't need to worry about me y/n I'll take care of our baby." I mumble putting a letter on the middle of the bed. Taking off the ring that you gave me when telling our vowels to each other 3 years ago.

Walking to my car putting my things inside and getting in. Hands on my stomach stroking it softly.

"I'm sorry baby but you'll never know your other mommy. I'll take care of you my angel."

Driving to my calming place. Tears falling remembering how you holded her in your embrace. It better if you don't know about our child... be happy y/n.

Looking up hear a many honks beeping

Looking up hear a many honks beeping. And it all went black.

Y/n's POV

"Hello is this Y/n Park."

"Yes who is this? Why do you have the phone of my wife?"

"We're calling from Seoul hospital. I called to inform you that your wife had a car accident."

"I'll be right there."

Ending the call.

"Who was it honey?"

"I have to go." I reply heading to the car to the hospital.

[Hospital]

"How is she doctor." I say tears threaten to fall.

"I'm sorry mrs.park your child and your wife have died. We tried our best but nothing worked we're truly sorry."

My knees felt weak I collapsed on the floor. Why didn't she tell.

"I'll be taking my leave now." The doctor says.

[Shared house]

Walking up the stairs to shared bedroom. I drank a couple shot I still couldn't believe it. She's gone....

Sitting on the edge of the bed finding a letter in the middle of the bed and her engagement ring. Holding it in my hand while opening the letter.

Dear y/n,

When your reading this I'll already be far away. Dont try and find me I did this for me. Take care of your new family. I have many questions for you. Was I not enough for you? why were you so impatient? what happened to us? did you fall out of love for me? Promise me and don't break this one. Take care of your son. Read him storys when you tug him in, sing him songs, make memorable memories. Show your love to your new family.

-rosé

"ROSÉ!!!! Pls come back-" I sobbed

I curled up on the bed holding my knees. Letting the tearing finally fall, feel blameworthy.

"I'm sorry rosé." I mumble through the tears.

_________________________________________
Hope you enjoy this sad oneshot.
Like always have a good day or night.
Luv you all😘

❤❤❤