Cafeteria drama (jisoo)

Y/N'S POV
I was walking with twice to the cafeteria, while blackpink stayed in class to chat more.

When we arrived we got our food and sat at our regular table. While chatting we heard everyone in the cafeteria shout.

"Oooooooooh~"

Looking around I saw jisoo and another chick in the center of the circle that was formed around them. Everyone was chanting jisoo name or the other girls name.

Trying to get a better look. Making our way closer to the circle. Seeing jisoo glaring at girl with the smirk.

"Pls~ kim jisoo you think you can beat me" the girl threatened.

"Last time I checked y/n came to my house last night." The girl said with a smirk.

"Wow I dont think y/n will go back to a rat like you." Jisoo replied now with a smirk and continues to speak.

"Plus another thing get your facts right... y/n was in my arms last night."

With that jisoo made her way towards me still having that smirk. Putting her arms around my waist.

"Your mine y/n." She murmured closing the gap between us. Feeling her soft lips on mine. She pulls away just to look back at my ex giving her a smile and walks back to our table. Blackpink and twice following behind us.

_________________________________________
A short oneshot but hope you enjoyed it.
❤❤❤