Betrayed 2 (jennie)ft.rosé

Part 2 longer then I was expecting but oh well... 🤷‍♀️
❤❤❤
_________________________________________

A/N'S POV

5 months later...

*Bang*

"What was that?!!!" Mr. Lee shouts searching around the Kim's residence doing his nightly shift with the other men. Gasping at the sight of another one of their men being murdered by a sniper.

"Who the fuck dares go against us." Mr. Lee hissed before commanding the men to get rid of the body. Entering the the Kim's mansion.

Arriving in the dinning room seeing the Kim family eating dinner.

"Sir, we have a problem." Mr. Lee stated catching the attention of the family.

"What is it Mr. Lee?" Mr. Kim questioned putting his fork down.

"We have lost about 30 of our men this week by a mysterious sniper." Mr. Lee states before continuing...

"We are losing men fast sir, we have to do something to capture the assassin." Mr. Lee finished looking at Mr. Kim seriously.

"Why do I pay you for if your not doing your job correct Mr. Lee we've had this discussion already and you still can't capture him!!!" Mr. Kim shouts slamming his hand on he table.

"I'm sorry sir but he knows very will his pathings and our traps." Mr. Lee replied.

"That's impossible y/n made sure to make it difficult for anyone to get away!!" Mr. Kim yells glaring at Mr. Kim.

"Father, don't you think that it could be y/n, that why we haven't capture this person." Jennie said while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Don't say nonsense jennie she died a long time ago they sent me a picture of her lifeless body." Mr. Kim responds as well dismissing Mr. Lee.

"We're going to make the wedding earlier so no one suspects anything. We're losing men and power thankfully the Manobans haven't questioned anything." Mr. kim stated the new information making jennie stand up and leave to her room. Mr. Kim dismissed his other daughter kim jisoo to comfort her sister.

ROSÉ POV
"Where the fuck can she be..... she past the time limit." I murmured looking outside the window of my room.

After some minutes I hear someone whistle. Looking up I see y/n coming down from our rooftop to my window letting her in my room.

"Why you take so long." I say locking my window and covering it with the curtain.

"Sorry got carried away." Y/n responds with a pout.

"Give me your hands." I command showing her a pair of handcuffs.

"Really why do I have to wear them." Y/n whined after giving me her hand to put them on her wrist.

"Because my father doesn't know I'm letting you out at night to get your revenge." I say while grabbing another handcuff to put it on the bed pole and the other handcuffs on your wrist. Helping her sit down on the floor.

"Do you want a blanket and a pillow." I ask heading to my walk in closet.

"Yes please" y/n answers. Getting a blanket and throwing the 2 pillows towards her direction one landing on the floor and the other hitting her face. Making me laugh.

"Yah what the f*ck was that for." Y/n said glaring.

"Just for fun." I say with my Australian accent. Unfolding the blanket and putting it on her body.