Dispatch (rosé)

Introduction
Stage Name - Kim Y/n
Age - 24
Solo artist
Female
Hidden relationship - blackpink rose

Y/N'S POV
I was on my way to JYP building cause they have an important meeting with twice and me. My managers were forced to come with me cause one I'm an important star, two im bad at make decisions on my own.

*Ding*

I took out my phone and immediately smiled widely it my chipmunk
Rosé - bold
Y/n - normal

My chipmunk

Hey, just finished recording of the song😴😴

I've missed you y/n/n

I miss u too chipmunk❤

I have to go practice again
Bye y/n/n luv u🥰

Luv u too rosie😘😘

Manager Jim told me to turn off my phone. I protested but he took my phone away what a jerk.

*time skip*

We're at JYP's office waiting for twice to come in. *knock  knock * suddenly I felt nervous. 9 beautiful girls came in all with comfy clothes on. The nine girls from twice sat down the other side of the conference table. JYP came in with papers on his hands he sat down with a serious face.

"Ok so I hope this meeting goes well, how have you girls been"

"We're doing fine sir" Jihyo said you could feel all the girls getting nervous of the sudden meet the CEO made.

"How about you y/n"

"I'm doing very good sir"

"Lets get started I want to make a collaboration between twice and you" the girls were startled but turned exited  to be working with one of the well known kpop soloists. You were glad that you were going to work with twice.

"Oh, and by the way there's a little catch too this collaboration"

"What is it" both twice and you said in unison. We laughed of our actions of excitement but was interrupted by my manager Jim.

"So whats the catch sir" jim said

NO ONES'S POV

"Well I was hoping that nayeon and y/n could be a fake couple so we could get more views on the song what do you girls think" the nine girls were shook but not has shook as y/n she had many things going on her mind right now specifically rosé. She was about to protest and say that she doesn't agree because she has a girlfriend already. But manager Jim holds her back by say that she would gladly agree to this. Which made y/n get irritated by her manager even though he knew about her and rosé's secret. (What a dickhead) she thought.

"Alright so we all agreed now all we need to do is sign the contract"

"When are we going to start this?" Nayeon asked full of curiosity

"I've been think to make you two girls public first and then get started on the song"

"And why is that" y/n asked trying to calm herself down from the mess her manager got her into.