Chapter 38

I sighed as we walked out of the bar as Dad walked over to the truck to put river in his car seat I stopped beside Mikey as I walked up to my old bike that Birdie had been taking care of while I was using Mikey's these past couple of years. 

"What happened to Mom Scar?" Mikey asked me as I was getting onto my bike about to pull on my helmet

"Sheriff Keller showed up one day and told me that mom was dead and that she did it to herself, and mom being herself I seriously doubt she did and it was a weeks after we banished Marcus and with his temperament I have a feeling he killed mom and...

"Sheriff Keller showed up one day and told me that mom was dead and that she did it to herself, and mom being herself I seriously doubt she did and it was a weeks after we banished Marcus and with his temperament I have a feeling he killed mom and staged it." I told him before pulling my helmet on. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said before flipping my visor down and speeding off to the northside. As soon as I got home I changed River before putting him to bed and getting in bed myself falling asleep almost immediately while Sweet Pea went to take a shower.  

********Time skip next morning***********

As soon as I woke up the next morning I rushed upstairs to shower before anyone woke up and changed my clothes. 

I jogged into the kitchen only to see Archie sitting at the kitchen counter tear stained face with Veronica beside him

I jogged into the kitchen only to see Archie sitting at the kitchen counter tear stained face with Veronica beside him. I turned around to see Sweet Pea walk in with Jones holding River behind him. "Whats going on?" I asked confused. "Scar you might want to sit down before we tell you." Sweet Pea told me. Still confused I hopped up onto the counter sitting down before turning myself to look at v. "What the hell is going on?" I asked her. "We got some bad news while we were at pops this morning." She said. "Archie what the hell is going on?" I asked my brother. "sherriff jones stopped by to." Betty added. "What is going on?!!" I yelled. "Scar your dad was killed when he stopped to help someone and another car struck him." Sweet pea told me quietly. I could feel my heart drop to my stomach and break into a million pieces. "Your lying." I said choking back a sob as I stood up grabbing my bike keys shoving them into my jacket pocket. "He's not Jai..Dad is really gone." Archie said coming up to me. I let the tears fall as my half brother pulled me into a tight hug. I pushed away from Archie grabbing my helmet rushing out of the house with everyone following behind me. "Scar where are you going?" Sweet pea asked me. I ignored him as I pulled my helmet on starting up my bike and speeding off. I slammed on my breaks as I arrived at the sheriff station yanking off my helmet with tears still flowing down my cheeks I burst through the door ignoring the woman telling me to stop as I let myself into Fp's office crying harder. He stood from his desk frowning once he saw me. "Oh scar." He said making his way over to me pulling me into a hug. "I just got a good father, my real father and he's gone." I sobbed into his chest. "I know kid I'm so sorry." He said rubbing my back before he looked behind me. I pulled back and turned around seeing Sweet Pea. "Come here." He said quietly. I walked over to my boyfriend burying my face into his chest. Thinking just one thing. Why the hell is all of this happening.