Chapter 15

After being at the quarry for a quiet a few hours we all went home to get some sleep. I woke up the next morning in a tangled naked mess with Pea to a banging on our door. I groaned getting up out of the bed careful not to wake him up as I quickly got dressed.

I walked out opening the door as I finished tugging my hair back into a ponytail to reveal Jones and Toni looking at us

I walked out opening the door as I finished tugging my hair back into a ponytail to reveal Jones and Toni looking at us. "You know it's 8am and the first day of summer right?" I asked annoyed. "Your father is at wyrm with a bunch of ghoulies and penny." Jughead said. "Fuck." I said letting them in as went to wake up sweet Pea telling him to get dressed.

" I said letting them in as went to wake up sweet Pea telling him to get dressed

(He wearing this.)
Sweet pea came out of the bedroom as we all climbed on our bikes speeding quickly to the wyrm. We got there to find Penny and the ghoulies getting off their bikes. Jones and I taking the lead as Cheryl and Fangs joined us. "What the fuck are you doing here Peabody?" I asked glaring as my father stood next to her. "Sweetheart.." "you don't say a fucking work asshole." I said flipping open my switch as did Jones and Pea. "Your letting that boy live in our trailer?!" He said angrily. "Correction fuckface I'm letting my boyfriend live in MY trailer." I said. "What do you want Penny?" Jughead asked trying to silence my trash bag of a father. "The wyrm." She said simply. "Not happening sweetheart." I said shoving her back. "Cheryl now." I said. Cheryl held up her bow aiming right between penny's eyes. "We will be back." She warned before leaving. I growled kicking my bike after they left. "Fucking traitor." I said walking into the bar after sweet pea grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. " I want one day with no events where we can all fucking relax." I groaned. "Well your a serpent you should know...." "don't even Betty boop." I warned. "I'm getting real sick of you boop your not the queen Scar is." Hog eye earned as he sat down beside Pea and I.