Chapter 6

It had been a couple days and fangs still hadn't woken up. Last night Sweet Pea and a few other serpents trashed riverdale high and go in a fight with Andrews and Kevin keller. I punched Veronica Lodge in the face at school today after saying she didnt blame crump for shooting my brother. Left her a nice size bruise on her stupid fucking face. Betty was pretty pissed at me but frankly i didnt give a flying fuck. The serpents had gotten into a huge fight with a bunch of ghoulies after we were told Fangs had died. We were lead by Jughead who pretty much sacrificed himself to end the brawl only to find out that my brother was indeed alive. I sighed getting out of bed slowly to not wake up a still passed out and naked sweet pea. I grabbed some clothes before going to the bathroom to get dressed.

I walked back out of the bathroom to find sweet pea sitting up with a smirk on his face

I walked back out of the bathroom to find sweet pea sitting up with a smirk on his face. I chuckled as I grabbed my serpent jacket sliding it on as he stood up kissing my cheek before he started getting dressed as I left the bedroom to find my brother passed out shirtless on the floor. I frowned at the scar on his stomach before looking at the one on my stomach realizing mine is just a little lower then his. They found out that it was also crump who shot me a while back because the bullet found in fangs were identical to the one found in me and she admitted it was her who shot me she just used a hood to pin my attack on Hal cooper. She completely despised the southside and the serpents. I gently nudged my brother who slowly sat up giving me a small smile as I pulled on my boots telling him I was going to the wyrm as I walked outside pulling on my helmet yelling for Toni and handing her the spare helmet as she hopped on behind me. I pulled into the parking spot next to Fp's bike. "You good scar?" she asked me as she hopped off pulling off her helemet. "Yea." I responded climbing off placing my helmet on the seat as we walked in. "Hey jones." I smiled hopping over the counter grabbing a couple water bottles tossing them into my backpack before hopping back over smiling as Sweet Pea was waiting outside with Fangs. "Lets get to school ladies." He laughed as I tossed him my bike keys pulling on my helmet getting on behind him after he pulled on his own helmet. I nodded at my brother as Toni got on behind him before wrapping my arms around Pea as he sped off towards the stupid fucking northside. As soon as we walked in we were forced to remove our jackets and put them in our lockers because stupid ass Mantle framed us for painting a snake on the sign out front. I tossed my jacket into my locker slamming it shut before making my way to mantle yanking my arm away from Jones who tried to stop me before I slipped on the brass knuckles I kept in my pocket before socking him in the face making blood spew from his mouth. "Screw you ya fucking bulldog." I Spat quickly sliding my Knuckles into my pocket as weatherbee yelled as all to get to class and warned me to get my act together as I went up to Pea who simply tossed his arm around my shoulders. "Im sick of these god damn bulldogs." I growled as we walked into the classroom taking our seat in the back as I flipped off a staring Dilton. "Fuck you Dilton." Pea said from beside me making him stop staring and turn around. After about 15 minutes of class and Mantle running his mouth Sweets and I had enough. We both stood up along with Toni and Fangs walking right out of class to our bikes saying fuck it and going to the quarry like we were orginally going to after school. The school didn't give two shits about the students from the southside anyway so we decided to just say fuck it for the day. we stopped at the house changing into swimsuit before making our way outside back to the bikes to go to the quarry.

As I climbed off the back of Peas bike and pulled off the shirt over my bikini Sweets whistled making me laugh

As I climbed off the back of Peas bike and pulled off the shirt over my bikini Sweets whistled making me laugh. He tossed me over his shoulder before walking into the water laughing. "Babe put me down." I laughed before he set me down in the water smiling as he kissed my lips gently. "You guys are so cute." Toni awed. "Stop making out with my sister." Fangs joked before I splashed him. "Hey guys." We looked to the edge of the water to find Jughead standing there his eyes slightly red. "What's up Jones?" I asked. "Betty dumped me." He mumbled walking into the water. "Eh you don't need her." I said hugging him before going back over to sweet pea. After swimming around for a few hours we all got out drying off before climbing on our bikes as some Betty,Archie,and Veronica got out of Archie's truck to come swimming after school. I glared at Betty as I climbed on behind sweet pea wrapping my arms around his waist before he sped off back my trailer where he now lived along with me. We parked before going inside and collapsing on the couch. "I love you Scar." Sweet pea said pulling me into his arms kissing my cheek. "I love you too." I smiled. I got up straddling his lap making him raise an eyebrow at me. "What ya doing princess?" He smirked. I smiled smashing my lips to his as he smiled kissing me back.  I started trailing kissed down his neck as his eyes darkened slightly. "Ah that's what your doing." He said lowly pulling my face back up to his as he pressed his lips back to mine. I pulled off my shirt before yanking off his own before picking me up and walking to the bedroom before shutting the door dropping me on the bed. He locked the door as I pulled off my biking top before he crawled across the bed to me yanking off my bottoms then his own trunks. I groaned as he slammed up into me.