Chapter 26

Now that Marcus has finally been sentenced a few months ago the court unsurprisingly ordered that from now on I will also be living with the Andrew's. It wasn't completely horrible since the entire decent sized basement would be my room and mister andrews.. I mean Dad said i could decorate it anyway I wanted to. So after two weeks my room was finally finished.

"Why am I not surprised this is how you chose to decorate it

"Why am I not surprised this is how you chose to decorate it." I turned around to find my brother standing in the doorway at the top of the steps. "Shut up Archie." I said with a small smile as he made his way down to stand next to me as we looked at the finally finished room.  "Well Dad is ordering pizza if you want any?" he said. "Sorry I'm meeting the serpents at Pops." I said as I grabbed my keys and helmet before jogging up the stairs. I walked outside climbing on my bike before sighing as I pulled my helmet on before speeding off towards the cemetery. i stopped my bike on the path before walking up to the gravestone reading Mikey Davis. I kneeled down dropping down carefully a few inches from the gravestone. "Well Mikes its the anniversary of that damn cursed day. I don't know if you knew or not but uh guess Fred Andrews is my real father." I stated "If I hadn't gone after my bike that day you'd still be alive and be driving your bike instead of me, I know if you were here you'd be telling me its not my fault but I just can't help but know if i hadn't gone you wouldn't have gotten killed. You could've lived a full life, maybe gotten married and had a couple kids." as I ended my little rant tears poured down my face. "Scar." Someone said quietly from behind me. I kept my gaze on Mikey's gravestone as Sweet Pea kneeled down beside me. "Why do you do this to yourself every year." He asked rubbing my back. "Come on." He said gently helping me stand up. I sighed before following him to our bikes before getting on mine and following him to the southside.