Chapter 40

I stood in the back of the bar along with Jughead,Pea, mikey, cheryl, and Toni. Fangs walked up to us patting my back as he sat down. "What do you think they were doing here?" Jughead asked as he sat beside me with Sweet Pea on my other side. "Who knows but it can't be good." Mikey said looking at me. "Either way they are going down, she talked about my dad." I said as Sweet pea placed his hand on my shoulder kissing my cheek. "Why did she mention River though, she dosent even know where he is?" Toni asked confusion clear on her face before Betty burst into the bar her mother trailing close behind her as they ran through all the serpents crowding the place until they reached us. "Woah what the hell is going on? Where is my son?" Sweet pea asked placing his hands on Betty's shoulders as Jughead and I stepped forward. "Scar your Mom and Marcus stormed the house with a bunch of ghoulies and your mother grabbed River." Alice said as she pushed Betty out the way. "Fuck!" Sweet Pea yelled as he punched the wall effectively making a hole. "Fangs wrangle up as many serpents as you can we go to the house of the dead and get that baby back. "Scar go get changed we leave in 10." He said turning to me. "Why do I have to change?" I asked. "You have spit up on our shirt." Sweet pea whispered. "Got it." I mumbled going to the back to change.

I grabbed my helmet following them outside to our bikes

I grabbed my helmet following them outside to our bikes. A ton of serpents decided to join us even birdie. "Lets get your baby back." Hog eye said as we all started up our bikes speeding off towards the southside.