Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning sighing before I climbed out of bed careful not to wake up Sweet Pea before making my way to the bathroom to get dressed.

I grabbed my boots that one of my friends bought me before her parents made her move away from Riverdale

I grabbed my boots that one of my friends bought me before her parents made her move away from Riverdale. She was the only person on the northsider us serpents respected at the time but that's changed though we don't exactly love the Northsiders now. I grabbed my helmet walking out climbing onto my bike making my way to wyrm raising an eyebrow seeing my father outside banging on the door. I pulled off my helmet making my way towards him as Jughead pulled up beside me and following beside me. Before he bolted to his bike as more Serpents made their way outside. "Boop tried to make a decision just now." Hog eye told me. "About 5 minutes before you got here." Toni said. I looked at Jones before marching into the bar with him yelling to wait. I made my way to cooper pulling her back gently not wanting to make a huge scene for once. "I'm warning you to watch it and stay in your lane." I said before letting go of the back of her jacket walking away. "We need to get to school, toni are you riding with me?" I asked as she nodded making her way to me climbing on behind me. "Thank god today is the last day before summer." I said as I sped out of the parking lot towards the stupid fucking school. Little did I know a lot was going to happen on this last day.