Chapter 1

I groaned getting out of bed making my way to my dresser pulling out clothes to get dressed before pulling on my serpent jacket and making my way outside to my bike.

I started up my bike making my way to Southside high parking next to my best friend Sweet Pea's bike

I started up my bike making my way to Southside high parking next to my best friend Sweet Pea's bike. I got off making my way to the school rapping sweets shoulder as he was talking to some kid with black hair. "Who's this?" I asked. "Scar this is Jughead he's Fp's kid." Fangs said. "Scar?" He questioned. "A lot of us serpents have nicknames mine is cause of a long scar on my leg." I said. He nodded. "Scar here is very important." Sweet pea said tossing his arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and shoved his arm off me. "I thought Fp's kid went to Riverdale high." I said. "My dads in prison so they put me in another trailer and sent me here." He sighed. "Oh you poor fucking north side lover." I said rolling my eyes walking past him. "Hey Scar wait up." Fangs said as he and pea jogged up to me as we made our way into the school fangs separating to go to his class. Sweet pea going to go talk to topaz as I sat outside the classroom since our dumbass teacher was late again before I noticed some ghoulie making her way toward me. "Back off asshole." I growled. "Oh I'm so scared Scar. Fp isn't here to protect the serpent princess what ever shall she do." She said shoving me into the lockers. I pushed her back harder. "I said back off you dumb bitch." I said getting angrier. She punched me in the stomach making me snap and tackle her to the ground. I punched her in the nose before she socked me in the jaw which would definitely at least leave a bruise. Then some other ghoulie guys walked over and held me as she went to hit me again before I heard something. "Leave her alone." I looked up seeing an angry looking Sweet pea and Jughead. Pea punched one guys while Fangs hit the others head into the lockers and I took the opportunity to kick the girl. "Fuck this." I mumbled before cops walked in the school. "Raid run." I said as the four of us took off running through some back doors and kept running till we got to the old football field not far from the back lot near our bikes. My bike however was missing but a note was left on the ground from the ghoulies. "Those assholes stole my fucking bike." I yelled. "Scar come on." Pea yelled from his bike as he saw cops making there way to the outside door. I ran over hopping on the back wrapping my arms around his waist as he sped off with fangs and Jones following behind us until we got to the whythe and wyrm. I hopped off the back of Peas bike ushering for Jones to follow us as I sat down watching the idiot say he wanted to be a serpent. Completely ignoring the pea as he decided to make it quick and skip to where he beat Jugs ass and give him his jacket. After they finished Pea shook his hand and tall boy gave him a jacket. "Hey Scar come on I'll take you home." Pea yelled at me. I raised an eyebrow at him looking at my phone it was only 8. Then it dawned on me. My dad got out today so I got up following pea out to his bike getting on the back as he drove me home. "Hey call me if it goes south ok." He stated. I nodded making my way into the house to find my dad already passed out on the couch. I sighed in relief making my way to my room smiling as fangs text saying tall boy dropped off one of his old bikes for me before going to bed.