Chapter 13

*3 years ago*
I grabbed my jean jacket before marching my way to the wyrm walking behind my dad to a serpent meeting since my best friend sweet pea joined a few weeks ago. I wanted to join but that means I'd have to do the serpent dance which my dad wasn't 100% ok with but he says he doesn't give to shits what I do. Sweet Pea however though otherwise. He really didn't want me doing the serpent dance. He said his number one reasoning is because we are only 13 but quite honestly I don't give two shits. Little does he know I'm planning on doing it tonight which Fp is well aware of but I made him swear to not tell my dear best friend. As we walked Inside my dad walked away towards tall boy as ran to Fp and Tall boy before Sweets saw me. "You sure about this kiddo?" Tall boy asked as I slid off my jacket handing it to Fp. I nodded as I made my way onto the stage as the song started. Slowly ridding myself of the stupid button up dress I wore before dancing around. When I finished Sweet Pea grabbed my new serpent jacket from Fp rushing up the stage wrapping it around me as he walked me off the stage. "Why didn't you tell me you were doing this?" He asked. As I stood in a room in the back tugging on my shorts and one of his flannels tying it at the bottom. "Cause I know you'd try to stop me." I said calmly as he helped me slid on what was now my serpent jacket. "That is true." He sighs tossing his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the building. "Sweet Pea ghoulies." I said stopping put my arm up to stop him. "It's okay just ignore them." He said grabbing my shoulders but seems they had other plans as sweet pea was ripped away from me as a ghoulie tackled me to the ground. I heard Sweet Pea yell as Fp and and Hog eye came out shoving the ghoulies as Sweets ran over to check me for injuries. I gently shoved his arm back standing up walking up to the ghoulie socking him breaking his nose and kicking the other in the balls as he tried to approach me. "Damn." Fp muttered.