Chapter 12

*3 years ago*
I smiled as sweet pea carried me on his back as we finally go to the trailer park from walking home from school. He let me down as we both went our separate ways to our own trailers. I walked into mine and raised an eyebrow to find my godparents and my god brother fangs as me and my friends called him in our trailer. My mom smiled at me hugging me. "Your father and I are getting a divorce sweetie. Your being semi adopted by your godparents so that the state can't take you away from your father." She explained lowly. "So fangsy will be my brother?" I asked and she nodded. "But where are you going?" I asked tears in my eyes. "I'm moving away to green dale sweetie and I can't afford to bring you with." She said. "Oh stop lying Amy just tell the truth you don't want the little brat." My father said I as I moved next to Fangs who rubbed my back . "Fine your father is right. I just know your gonna end up joining the serpents Jamie just like your father. I mean your already hanging out with other serpents kids and I'm not gonna be here to watch you throw your life away." She said. She grabbed her bags slamming the door behind her. I grabbed my coat and grabbed Fangs hand running out of the house towards sweets trailer. When Sweet pea came outside we all 3 made our way to the quarry running off to hide. "What's going on Jamie?" Sweet pea asked confused. "My parents are getting divorced and fogartys parents are adopting me so they can't take me from my dad and my mom said she is leaving me here cause she doesn't want me." I explained breathing out. Sweet pea frowned rubbing my back as a small tear slid but I wiped it away. From now on I'm gonna have to pretty much take care of myself from now on so I need to be tough it's time to change.