Chapter 11

I woke up in the nurses office about an hour with a pounding headache as I sat up and groaned seeing the principal. "Yes?" I asked. "Go home the day just ended." He said before leaving the room as I got up meeting Toni outside the door taking my helmet from her as we walked outside. "That was fucking eventful." I mumbled pulling on my helmet as she got on behind me wrapping her arms around me. "Quarry?" Pea asked. I nodded before flipping down my visor and speeding off with fangs and pea following behind us. When we got there we all hopped off the our bikes before collapsing on the couches. I chuckled as Sweet Pea dropped down next to me wrapping his arms around me pressing his lips to my cheek smiling. "Hi princess." He smiled. Fangs and Toni got up stripping down to their underwear and jumped into the water as Sweet Pea tossed his legs up onto the couch before pulling me between his legs as he leaned back against the arm of the couch pulling me against his chest resting his head on top of mine. "Oh my god." He laughed. "What?" I asked confused. "We've been dating for 8 months." He smiled kissing my cheek. "Nice to see you have a soft side." Toni laughed from the water making sweet pea flip her off before he wrapped his arms back around my waist. "I love you Scar." He said as he rest his head on my shoulder. "I love you too sweet pea." I said smiling softly. He tried kissing my neck before I laughed and gently pushed his head back as I leaned back into him. It had been such a long time since we could relax with all of the things going on. Me getting shot, fangs getting shot, the fight with the bulldogs, the brawl with the ghoulies. It was nice to just relax like this and watch the fangs and Toni be so happy.