Chapter 3

I shot up in my bed letting out a scream as a result from the nightmare I was just having. Sweet Pea bust into my room upon hearing me scream his knife out and open. "Nightmare?" He asked upon not seeing anyone in my room. I nodded as I stood up checking the bruise on his eye. "I'm fine." He chuckled. "When did you change?" I asked. "Fangs brought me some clothes earlier and tall boy stood watch while we were at school" he said "What time is it?" I asked shocked. "Only noon princess it was a half day you slept through your alarm and looked like you needed some sleep." He said rubbing my arms. "Get dressed we can go to pops." He said kissing my cheek before walking out of the room.

I walked back out into the living room chuckling as he handed me my jacket

I walked back out into the living room chuckling as he handed me my jacket. He climbed on his bike as I chuckled getting on behind him wrapping my arms around him before he sped off. When we got there I climbed off grabbing his hand as we made our way inside a surprisingly not busy pops but took a seat towards the back. All was well until some guy in a hood made his way in yelling as I stood up and shot me in the stomach before rushing out.

(Sweet Peas pov)
My eyes widened as I jumped out of my seat catching scar as she fell to the ground after the guy in the hood shot her. Pulling her to me applying pressure with the help of one of pops employees as pops called 911. "Come on baby keep your eyes open please." I pleaded. I looked up as Andrews walked in with Veronica gasping as they saw Scar trying to keep her eyes open bleeding. Fangs coming in behind them skidding to us to help apply pressure. "Still think it's a Southsider asshole." Fangs yelled at Andrews as we were pulled away from her as the ambulance loaded her onto a stretcher and rushed her out while Pope told the police what happened so we could follow on our bikes. We arrived right as they rushed her into the back staff stopping me from following. "Scar." I yelled as fangs grabbed my arm holding me back. "What happened?" Jughead said rushing into the waiting room. "The fucking black hood came into pops and shot her in the stomach." I said through angry tears. I looked up seeing Andrews walk in with his girlfriend hold flowers. I walked towards him Jughead and fangs following behind me. "Still think it's a fucking serpent man do you see what they did to my girlfriend." I yelled in his face as Jones and fangs held me back. "Sweet pea." We heard from behind us. I turned around to find Fp, tall boy sling with several other serpents behind them. Jughead hugged his father as I looked at Archie. "I'm sorry I blamed the Southside I hope she's ok." He said. I nodded at him walking over to Fp as he tall boy hugged me patting my back. "We are here for you man." Fp said. "You can see her but she's asleep." A nurse said coming out. "Go ahead Pea." Fp said patting my back as I followed the nurse to Scars room. She nodded at me before leaving me alone. I sat in the chair next to the bed grabbing her hand sighing as I placed my head on the bed. "Please don't leave me." I whispered. Before I heard a long beep and nurses and doctors ran in pushing me out of the room. "SCAR" I yelled as I saw the heart monitor flatline. Fp ran up grabbing me as they closed he door and I heard clear as he pulled me to the waiting room. I punched a wall in frustration. "Pea you gotta calm down." Toni said panicked never seeing me this angry.