Chapter 36

As soon as everyone else was asleep including Sweet Pea I quietly got dressed before grabbing the keys to my Bike sneaking outside. 

I decided against wearing my serpent jacket in attempts to not draw as much of attention to me so instead I wore my old jean jacket

I quietly shut the front door behind me before running to my bike jumping on before texting Birdie, Hog eye, Toni, and fangs making sure all off them were still meeting me there

I quietly shut the front door behind me before running to my bike jumping on before texting Birdie, Hog eye, Toni, and fangs making sure all off them were still meeting me there. They all responded quickly yes Toni saying Cheryl was tagging along with her to help out. But when they all go here jughead was with them. He sighed before looking at me nodding as I heard the front door open and close. I turned around looking at Sweet pea. "Andrews is gonna keep an eye on river." He told me as he climbed onto his bike. "Lets go see whats going on with Mikey." Jughead said before everyone started their bikes up and we all sped off toward the ghoulies hide out. I was pretty surprised that Jones and Sweet pea were with me on this. We all stopped a good couple of yards from the house of the dead before hiding our bikes behind some bushes and hiding behind a wall not far from the House of the dead. Sure enough hanging with a couple guys outside was Mikey. I looked at Sweet pea as he shook his head telling me to listen to them. "Your not going home Davis, I said you become a ghoulie or we kill your whore of a sister." I heard Malachi say to my brother. "Come on Malachi this is to far man and I hate the serpents but this is-" "Shut up!! why do all of you idiots keep saying that." Malachi yelled. I saw jughead pull out his phone texting someone before quickly shoving his phone into his pocket. "Sherriff keller is gonna help us." He whispered. "Hello Serpents." Malachi said coming around the corner. I pulled my fist back punching Malachi straight in the face making a sickening crack. "Fuck you." I said before Sweet pea stepped in front of me punching Malachi himself before Toni Kicked his feet from under him knocking him down. "You idiots." He yelled before a ton of ghoulies marched outside a couple grabbing Mikey keeping him back. Luckily sheriff keller and a couple of his deputies skidded into the parking lot making the ghoulies scatter. I quickly grabbed Mikey's wrist before dragging him away towards our bikes. He quickly climbed onto his while got on behind Sweet pea and we all sped away back to sunny side trailer park with my brother following all of the other serpents.