"The Rumours. II" Change 21

--Moonbyul POv- hallucination

MB: "am I to let you go hungry? maybe later I'll see you bite your pillow..hahaha!!!!" byul makes a joke to dispel the tension between them

YS: "you really good at joking every time we have tensions. just finish your eat..and get some shower your smell like kimchi!!! hahaha"

"Byul-ah... byul... Yah! Moonbyul Yi!..."

I opened my eyes, that voice, the blurry image that was trying to show me ... why can't I remember .. it was as if it just happened.

It was three days ago when the scene between the two of us and yongsun in the den house happened, that I named it in the area that was part of the eclipse building, and I am currently in the mansion and being observed by some personal doctors including seulgi.

The past. den office

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt the weight of my headcloth I was still dizzy, I felt the surroundings and my eyes widened when I saw Miss Kim currently closing her eyes and leaning on the railings.

I got up from lying on her thighs, as I look at her, traces of stress and fatigue on her face ... she doesn't seem to be resting or it is right to say that she is hiding a problem. I looked at our hands intertwine. I barely squeezed her hands, I'm starting to like the sensation I feel from the touch of our palms, why is she treating me like this ... I asked myself.

I restrained myself from touching her soft cheek and decided to separate our hands...

I thought maybe someone will see us.

the wind was getting cold, and I was worried she might catch a cold so I took off my coat and wrapped it around her. but that's my mistake maybe she's just superficial sleep, she moved a little and slowly opened her eyes

"M-moonbyul ..." she said as if she was still observing herself before she could realize everything ... her eyes widened ...

"Oh my ... Byul ... are you ok?" she said as if still panicking.

"relax I'm fine, it is just ..." I don't seem to know if it's right to tell her ... but in the end, I decided to just lie ... "I'm just tired ..." I said.

"What? ... you had difficulty breathing earlier and you collapse ... and the medicine what does that mean ..." she said to me one after another. 

My face was serious to hide my feelings and I noticed we were still in the awkward position so I stood up while she was still sitting.

"Nothing. Forget what happened. I just ate something and probably had an allergy .. (the fuck, lame excuse byul ...). I said in my mind

I held out my hands to help her stand up.

"Stand there, before anyone sees us here, maybe your manager is worried ..-"

"Yes, and it's good that I was the only one who saw you before I even thought of coming here and seeing you ..." said the solar manager.

solar reached out my hands and helped her to her feet.

again I seemed to feel that sensation, and our hands seemed to fit together.

solar immediately released its grip on me and sneezed,

I sighed and picked up my coat and placed it on her bared shoulders.