"Intention" Change 22

Breaking News Live!!: Dispatch studio call for a conference about revealing the Richest person in industry!

-Moonbyul POV-

I observed the number of reporters in that conference room ... and I took a deep breath,  my body be in the right condition and partake with me everything will be fine, these are the ones that run through my mind in those moments as I stand in front of many people ...

seulgi approached me with concern.

"Byul ... are you sure about this .." she said ---

"Before I left the mansion I was sure of my decision Seul..." I answered her seriously and I sat down at the long table that was really ready for today.

I look to the first reporter, he looks like skiptly and seems like rattling to ask me.

"M-Miss moon, w-why did you just reveal a-about your family." said the reporter to me.

it still seems to be muttering when asked...

"Our family wants to be as private as possible, we also want to live a simple life," answered him confidently

"Why did you think of making it public now?" said the woman reporter's.

"I decided to stand out because I wanted to clarify something ... and to fix the crooked business running under the care of the moon empire,... and I also decided to make it public so that some people know that the people we trust are not doing well." I said again and being more serious to them

"Is that really all, or do you have something else to reveal." another reporter asked me and looked at him and its's sounds seemed to think sarcastic to me.

" another reporter asked me and looked at him and its's sounds seemed to think sarcastic to me

(imagine this the way she looks at the reporter👆👆👆👆)

for a few minutes, I held my tongue and memorise hi's future hi's wearing a white t-shirt and a black coat and he wear a sunglasses hi's jaw a bit rough as I can see, I should investigate this guy, hi's suspicious.