"Knowing truth 1/2 (Change 9)

wheein and hyejin enter the room. they saw yongsun curled up in bed while hugging a book. its cheeks are wet and its nose is red. she is obviously cried.

"we promised byul unnie, that we would say when she left" It was wheein while wiping the remaining tears from her eyes because since moonbyul left earlier she has been crying so much.

hyejin patted wheein on the shoulder to smooth it out. then she left it and left the room while wheein was left sitting next to yongsun who was still sleeping.

hyejin went straight to the kitchen to peek at the refrigerator if there was any food left in it. she was amazed that it contained only bottled water and fresh milk, besides that there was nothing else.

she tried to open the cabinets, and she saw the instant foods that were there, meaning that moonbyul only ate instant foods ever since. she sighed and thought of getting some instant noodles. then boil water, while waiting for water to boil.

she just ordered something else they could eat

while in the room, wheein stared at yongsun and she thought, why did yongsun not see moonbyul's efforts then, and why did she not feel the hints that byul unnie had a feeling for her. she sighed and pulled out the remaining hair covering yongsun's face.

wheein was about to get up when she noticed the letter separated from yongsun's hand. she picked it up and wondered if she would read it or just left it,

a few seconds more thought, and decided to just read it, she burst into tears at what she read, and glanced at yongsun, she returned the letter near to her.

she was about to get up when she felt yongsun move from the bed

"Wheein..." her hoarse voice calls to her

"Unnie..." she answered

"Wheein... where is byul..? is she with you..." yongsun asked and got up.

wheein sat down again and hugged yongsun who was now sobbing again.

"please wheein where is moonbyul I can't contact her," yongsun said while sobbing.

"Unnie ..." Wheein's tears flowed as she caressed yongsun back. "Byul unnie is not here anymore, she leaves the country." 

yongsun let go of wheein's hug and looked at her.

"what are you saying she left the country?" it seems that the sadness in yongsun's heart increased even more.

"Byul Unnie, went abroad she just flew to switzerland 3 hours ago" said wheein as her hands clasped around her lap

"What?"she didn't seem to know what to do. 

"Its Because-" wheein suddenly interrupted when hyejin spoke.

"because of your company, you know the company is facing a problem and only byul unnie can solve that" they did not notice that hyejin entered the room.

"I know the company has a problem, but I do not know how deep and it will take her to leave, she did not mention anything," she wiped away her tears and calmed down.

"you do not know because you are too busy, and she does not want to cause problems you. she also needs that for some purpose reason."

they both fell silent. but they were only disturbed by the ringing of the doorbell. 

"That is food delivery, I ordered so we can have something to eat now," it was hyejin.

hyejin went out to get the ordered food, wheein was left still in the room with yongsun.