"Knowing the truth full (change 10)

while yongsun was driving, she still couldn't stop her tears from falling, especially when she found out about byul

-Flashback-

they are currently in the kitchen wheein forces yongsun to eat first.

yongsun was just stunned, her eyes were already red from crying, hyejin and wheein sighed at what yongsun was doing.

"unnie let's eat first please ..." wheein said while serving her food.

"Unnie, byul unnie will gonna mad of us if we didn't take care of you" hyejin said.

"then tell her to come home and she will feed me" yongsun said hoarsely.

hyejin and wheein raised their eyebrows and looked at each other. wheein frowned at yongsun, because of what she said and being childdish.

while hyejin just shook her head and started eating the instant noodles she cooked.

"wait yongsun unnie, do you admit that you like byul unnie?" wheein ask, while hyejin hung up on eating and looked at yongsun waiting for its answer.

yongsun bowed and her tears flowed again. then wheein pat her back, 

"I-I don't know ... m-maybe ... is that like, if you want to always see her?, if you want to always be with her, and you are happy every time she's always helping you at all times.

yes I admit, I get jealous every time she has with other woman, yes I get jealous every time dahee sticks to her, what do you call it?" 

wheein's eyes widened, while hyejin blinked at the noodles hanging from her mouth

"Yah!! Unnie, you love her, and you just don't want to admit it to yourself. you are beautiful but you are stupid in love" said wheein who has not yet recovered from what she found out from her.

"unnie, you admit but it is too late, we can not turn back time. you both like each other, both of you are afraid and admit it in the end, you are both just hurt." hyejin said, and start picking chicken leg.

"Hye-" it was wheein.

"wait byul also likes me? really? " (yongsun suddenly looked at hyejin and wheein), "Is it true?" 

wheein rolled her eye.

"wow unnie you are numb, what do you think byul unnie is doing to follow you. and send and pick you up to your home every day. she always puts your situation ahead of her own. I'm sorry unnie but yes your numb." wheein said then start to eat too.

yongsun just stared at her plate. hyejin and wheein are right she is very stupid, because she did not even value byul's sacrifices so she was blind to her feelings.

wheein kicked hyejin under the table, to get her attention from the food. when hyejin looked at her , she pointed to yongsun who was still not eating.

hyejin sighed. and reached for yongsun's hand

 "unnie we are just here. let's just pray that the problem with your company will end so that she can return immediately."

wheein looked in the other direction, hyejin also did not know the real reason for moonbyul leaving she did not tell hyejin even though she was her most closed friend. she promised to moonbyul, that she would never told to anyone about of her true condition.

"Right wheeineh!..." hyejin said after let go of yongsun hands " she will comeback." hyejin glared at her

"Y-yes Unnie were just here for you. lets hang out more." wheein starteld.

-End of flashback-

-No one's POV-

she is currently stopping the vehicle on the side of the road

"Arghhh!!!!" yongsun cried out in annoyance to her self and burst into tears. she lowered her face to the steering wheel and slapped it as she cried louder and louder,

"byul-ah ... I'm sorry, I'm so stupid idiot, if I just told you how i feel, if I had only encouraged myself this would not have happened..." her crying subsided for a moment, only a few sobs were heard.

later there was a knock on the window of her car, when she heard that she lowered the window slightly.

"W-What is it" she said still stammering because of crying

"I am a traffic enforcer, it is not allowed to park here" (he lowered his sun glass to look inside the car knowing that the woman was crying because it was obvious to her eyes.) "are you okay miss, is there a problem?" he says.

yongsun shook her head then replied.

"sorry for the inconvenience, no problem. All right, I'm leaving " she immediately closed the window and started the car.

As the traffic enforcer watched the vehicle move away he could not help but shake his head,

"What could be her problem (suddenly deep sigh) whatever it is, I hope it will be resolved immediately, you are beautiful, and it is not appropriate for you to cry" he said in his mind.

"Hey Jin! let's go!" suddenly someone called him. 

"Yup I'm coming!" he glanced again in the direction in which the woman's car passed before approaching the co-worker

"Who is it?" his colleague asked when he got closer.

"I don't know but a woman. it's forbidden to park there, so I just told her" he took his helmet then put it on and got on the motor

"you did not ask the name?" he said still standing next to his motor.

"I did not ask, the window closed immediately and she left " he said and started to warm up the motor.

"yeah right! you are weak when it comes to women." it laughed foolishly

he just laughed at it and slapped his arm.

"you really namjoon, you are very fast when it comes to women. let's go back to our work" he tilted his head and start driving his motor followed by namjoon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup!! surprise!!!! another character involve... dont worry theirs more!!!......

keep safe everyone.