"Enemy" Change 17

moonbyul and yongsun also stared at each other for a few minutes, yongsun's eyes widened in shock.

wheein immediately helped after seeing the incident, yongsun was top on moonbyul. 

Ji-hoon quickly approached them and he immediately saw the boss's wrist gadget the number was rising and its light was turning red, it was as if he harshly lift yongsun who was immediately supported by wheein.

"Hey !!! Take it easy!" wheein yelled at the bodyguard, but she got ignored by him but it seemed like he was talking to the Bluetooth headset ...

"Oh, it's so arrogant ah ..." wheein replied again, while yongsun seemed to have lost her drunkenness.

"Unnie are you okay?" wheein asked yongsun as if she could not take her eyes off the person being supported by the bodyguard, 

later on, four people came dressed the same as the man supporting moonbyul, they surrounded her that makes a commotion, this was the reason to get people's attention who was in that bar. 

the bodyguards immediately acted to get the boss out of the area. when wheein looked at the men coming out, she was no longer given a chance to see the person yongsun bumped into and ran over.

hyejin and sandeul hurriedly approached the two, when they saw wheein and yongsun among the people gathered at that part of the bar,

"What happened, are you all right?" sandeul asked.

"We're okay, unnie is a bit drunk so let's take her." wheein replied, supporting yongsun.

hyejin just returned to their place to pick up their belongings before following wheein away from that bar. 

but unexpectedly hyejin bump to a man in a black hat, holding a large camera. and she got to ignore by him after the bump because he was busy looking at the camera, he was smiling wide as if he was happy with what he got. 

he frowned and hyejin shook her head before stroking the arm that hit the man who didn't even pay attention to her.

meanwhile,

Moonbyul lost consciousness inside the car, he was drunk. from time to time Ji-hoon looks at the backseat where he is lying on the back of the car seat.

as miss Kang instructed, he immediately removed the boss from the people who were gradually gathering in their direction.

 the man in the black hat holding the camera did not escape his eyes, and when he was sure that moonbyul was stationed inside the car.

 Ji-hoon immediately ordered some fellow bodyguards to look for the man, after giving them instructions he entered the car to drive the boss back to the villa owned by the grandfather of moonbyul.

Ji-hoon shook his head, when he saw her boss wrist gadget earlier, the number was high and the light turned red as a sign that her heart was not beating normally,

So he violently removed the woman on top of her boss, he no longer apologized for it because more and more people were approaching in their direction. 

what he was wondering about was that the light of the boss's wrist gadget turned blue and the number was eight over eight, a sign that its beating was normal. "weird" he said in his mind and he continued driving.

in the VIP room

"That's the memory card that contains the photos I took earlier so ... maybe I can get half the salary of my work. "

the speaker smiled before sipping the glass of wine he was holding.

"Maybe you forgot you're just starting work, give me some good information that will surprise the public, and ruin that officer seok."

"the man smirk. heh, make sure ha. why does it seem like you are so angry with that officer, even with innocent people you include in your anger."

His interlocutor violently dropped the glass on the table containing wine and clasped his hands tightly.

"you do not know how that officer ruined my life, My only brother died because of him. he killed my brother, so I will avenge him on his death. 

as for that mysterious woman with a bodyguard, it looks like I can use her and she is not just a normal person, so you will also need to know her identity is it clear! when you do that I will double my payment to you.

The man smirked again before drinking the glass of wine and stood up.

"Prepare your money because one of these days ... the information you are asking for is in your hands."

The man turned around and left the VIP room and then adjusted his hat. and it just seemed like a normal person walking down the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: what do you think moonsun action romance will suit?

sorry for the short update, my situation is a bit bad.

don't worry, I will do my best to update this story immediately ...

as long as you increase your patience in waiting.

 I apologize for the wrong grammar and punctuation that is wrong. you just have to adjust ... because my major is not an English word.

Thank you so much to my reader and commentator.

stay safe

stay healthy.

take care...