"Time is ticking" (Change 14)

moonbyul was able to fix herself before going down, seulgi was not there yet. so she thought of going to the garden first. as she approached irene who was sitting on a bench near the small gazebo, moonbyul slowly approached. so as not to disturb her.

The bench was long so she sat on the other end ... irene didn't seem to feel that she was with anyone.

moonbyul looked at it for a moment before looking at the small pond in front of them. she watched the koi fish swimming back and forth.

"It's a good thing the water in the pond didn't dry out." moonbyul cracked in the silence of the place.

irene missed when someone spoke next to her.

"have you been there before?" said Irene, who was shocked when someone spoke next to her

"no, I just sat down, I would have waited for seulgi in the living room, that's why I just thought of coming here, I didn't know you were here," she said without looking away from the fish pond.

"now you know you can leave right away. "said irene who looked back at the pond

"You're serious,? I just sat down. you don't own the place. I even watch the fish drown, " byul jokily.

"What?" Irene frowned because she did not immediately understand her joke.

"because the pond will dry up when you stare too much, and when that happens the fish will naturally drown in the air," she said while smiling.

"are you joking? Am I gonna laughing now? ..... You don't have as much sense as your joke, it's not funny

but irene smiles, suddenly moonbyul pout and look at her playfully.

"Isn't my joke funny? ... I knew it..."

Irene smiled even more at the moonbyul's appearance and she looked at it with a smile, but their eyes met, irene immediately shifted her gaze and removed the smile.

Irene frowned and suddenly had a thought, wendy, and she was the same joking, but she shook her head at the thought.

"I finally make you smile..." moonbyul was still looking at her.

 irene looked at her again as if she was sincere in what she did.

"why ... why did you do that..."Irene asked.

"I think you haven't smiled for a long time. it was difficult to be like that, go ahead, when your frowning face is blown by air, it can't be removed." and suddenly moonbyul giggled in her own nonsense.

yup, they both have no sense in a joking,  Irene thought and suddenly smile.

"you are beautiful when you smile,.. whatever you think, remember you are not alone, all you have to do is approach them and express how you feel." moonbyul's sincere said to her.

It was as if irene heard Wendy's voice, she looked at moonbyul and her tears flowed ... moonbyul raised her hand to wipe her tears.

"no matter how heavy that should be, you should free yourself and accept the things you have to face, " moonbyul slowly pulled irene closer to her and hugged her.

"Who are you ..., why did you make me cry like this..." said Irene between sobbing.

"Who Am I? ..well... I am the only one, the person you have been ignoring since yesterday, from inside the plane to my friend's house ... and ... I am the only person who is willing to accompany you to whatever you are going through." she sincerely told irene while still hugging her.