"Break-up to start" Change 26

"Oh, there's someone who can cure you ..." Whee-in said.
solar let go of the hug and looked behind her immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when solar looked back ... a frown gradually replaced her exciting feeling, when the person approaching them ... and she immediately took her gaze back to the person approaching ...

"hyejin and I will leave you first, unnie ... we'll just prepare what you're going to wear ..." said wheein who approached hyejin in her seat and touched her to signal hyejin to follow her ... 

"what do I have to do with what she's going to wear? ... I'm a makeup artist ... "said hyejin who didn't seem to want to leave solar ...

"come on ... you used to be a model so you know the designs that fit for unnie ..." said wheein who seemed to have an emphasis on the words that didn't separate the teeth ... she was already pulling hyejin ... and nothing she can't do but followed wheein.

"Alright... I'll get going... see you later unnie.." hyejin last word before she leave.

yongsun sighed and looked at the man, it seemed like another one that added weight to her thoughts,

the man smiled at her and without hesitation hugged her.

she was irritated. because she seemed to smell alcohol mixed with its scent ... solar also noticed that his eyes seemed to be bulging and his face seemed to be red ...

"Did you drink jin? .." she said after letting go of its embrace.

"Just a sip ... yongdun ..." he said. at the same time pulling on solar hands and she didn't like the way how jin holding her. so she threw away her hands to loosen his grip on her.

Jin bit his lip so hard because he didn't seem to like what solar did, and he was holding back his anger ... because there were people around even far from their place but they could see them.

"Jin ... go home ... you're drunk and-" jin suddenly looked at yongsun intently but he restrained himself from being scared ... this is something else ... this is no longer the old jin he met.

"I'm not that drunk yet and ... I can still control myself I just want us to talk ... well" jin grabbed solar by his wrist again, and tightened his grip,

solar felt that his blood was rushing to her head, and she is about to burst it out.

"Solar-ssi... is there any problem...?" suddenly solar's manager approach them. and she look at Jin 

"Jin... dont make a scene here... i let you come here because i thought you just want to talk to her..."

Jin loosen his grip on solar and put his hand in her pocket...

"we just talking... and i think she doesn't want to talk, i just want to be clarify to her that we are in a relationship..." Jin said and look on solar's eyes.

But solar retreat her eyes and look at the other side of the place.

Sodam feel the atmosphere was not in good so she face solar... and lean to whisper to her

"Solar... you should talk to him... and make it clear... just make your heart free on this, if its too much" 

sodam knows solar had this heavy heart  in this past few weeks... due to the rushing event happening to her... "I will leave you now... i will give you both 30 minutes to talk and we will start the shoot... please do what the best you want to do."

sodam smile at her and give a meaningful look. and she glance at jin, furrowing while glancing at them, sodam vow to her before she leave the two.

solar sighed and meaningfully looked at jin who was now staring at him intently.

"babe ... I just want to clarify everything, do you still love me ....? no. wait .. did you really love me? or because I was by your side when you needed sympathy, from those times when the person you truly love have left you.
you don't have to go so far as to suddenly get cold in our relationship. you should not allow me to be more closed to you when you just dumping me, and you suddenly fall out at me... you know that i love you so much that i did everything so that no one can hurt you... even you hiding me in public, -" Jin stop and he got tear eye... and he wipe it immediately.

solar also got tears in her eyes... she cant control it and she had this pity feeling. that lead her to blaming her self... she had to do this, she had to end all this because everything is falling and she doesn't even know what to do, of sudden changing in her life... and even Jin suffering on her shit life...

"Babe... I know, even you not telling me...  you want to end it badly... " Jin suddenly sigh deeply and held her hand... and caress it. 

"I'll set you free." 

Solar look at him that she couldn't believe that those words would come from Jin's own mouth

"...Jin, I-" Solar feel more guilty and doesn't even let a word.

"It's OK, I'll be okay... J-just take care yourself you can call me when you need someone to talk." 

Jin's loosen her hold on solar's hand and turn around, and exited in the area.

Solar's tears flow and enable to control it and got kneed while her hand on her face... and bursting so much tears... sodam saw solar and approach her immediately and brought her in the pantry area where hyejin and whee in was arguing something... and suddenly cut by entering of the two woman.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Hyejin's bursting.

"Becau-" Whee in stop and got surprise of the harsh opening of the door, they immediately approached them and anxiously hyejin hugged the sobbing solar ... she cried non-stop.

whee in just looked at solar while hyejin hugged her.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: :(:(:(((( Huhuhuhu!!!!! its hurt!!!! i saw Moonbyul crying...Why..... !!! Why... should i cry!!! 

Hi everyone I'm sorry for late upload... work loaded as i need to work more to hard for the album... and  this story maybe ending is near... i need to cut it and had a plot twist to focus on my other draft story.

everyone lets support Mamamoo comeback!!! Fighting Everyone...

i made a cute moonsun and janggu enteraction best byulyi ever

https://youtu.be/jUkK2BXWn1U