"Jung wheein Untold Story"Change 24

-previously-

The woman smirk... And suddenly tears fall on her eyes... Byul immediately stood up and bewildered to approach the woman.

"a-ah... M-miss... What happened... Hey..." byul was struggling and doesn't know what to do..

"I can't believe you forget me!! How could you...of all people but for me!!!" said the woman that bursting into more tears...

"I'm sorry I-i really don't know you..." she said as she was trying to hold the woman but she averted her hand.

"it's me!!! Jung wheein!!!"

her eyes wide open as a memory flashing back more than a year ago...

"who is she auntie..." said the 10 year old moonbyul, was currently asking the old family friend...

 there was a family gathering at bucheon province where the Moon family had this gathering for the high class people who's host  by the head master of the moon clan.

byul currently looking wierd at the little girl that following her, after meet her.

the woman look towards the direction on the little girl, and smile 

"she's my daughter sweety..." said the woman.

10 year old byul frowned as she remember her aunti had never been pregnant, she see her many 3 months ago but never see her had this big tummy or bump in her stomached, as she wonder how did her aunti got pregnant in a month.

"you lied..." she answer, that get the little girl gaze at her.

the woman chuckled, she cant lied to moonbyul as this kid had a smart mind, and good at logic 

"well... she's not from my womb but she will my daughter now..." her aunti answerd and lift the little girl and seat it on her lap, while still the eye of the little girl never been left her.

"How...?" moonbyul said as she lift her eyebrow that still looking weird at the little girl that now was look like stan at her.

"I adopt her, your uncle found her while where on picnic near at the river." said the woman.

moonbyul was feel something and got interest on her aunti what said. she looked at her and waiting for the next story

"we fond at this kid, even though she didnt talk, but she had this cute smile...." her aunti said and pinched the cheeck of the little girl that cost her to squirm and smile.

Moonbyul smile after she saw it, but suddenly back at questioning at her aunti.

"where are her parents... why she didnt talk... what is her name..." she said at she look at the little girl and the little girl look at her back.

her aunti giggled by moonbyuls curiousity and asking nonstop.

"she didnt remember having family, the day we found her she never been talk, ... your uncle gave her name ... Jung wheein as his family name was jung and granny called her wheein."

Moonbyul curiosity got more, 

"Didnt remember? why?.." she ask again.

"its a long story..." the woman said, as she didnt want to tell more at moonbyul because she didnt understand maybe some other time...

"I can listen-"moonbyul want's more story, but interrupt by sudden called.

"Jessica !" it was his uncle, he lift wheein and kiss on the cheeck as the little girl kiss back him, moonbyul can see how his uncle was so fond on the kid.