"The Story behind it (1)" change 30

A short Bo-gum journey on his unwanted life.
____________________________________________

Note: this story was not just for Moonsun it was for random characters who will be just part of the rolling coaster story. How to change everything in their life.

Some character from the previous story... Will appear and what will they be part of this. Some are new characters and will appear in the future.
___________________________________________
Note: possible (M) in this story...

3yrs ago

"Mr Park, ....im calling you because I have info about the girl you looking for...could you come to our office..."

"Ok...thanks for the info... In advance, I will be there after my errands.." The 25yr old guy said, and hang up the phone...

And make a fierce look at the guy in front of him

"You should not waste time on that girl whoever she is. It's just destruction on you" said the man in front of him, the arrogant trace on his voice and words.

 It's just destruction on you" said the man in front of him, the arrogant trace on his voice and words

"She is not,  so important. It's just blocking your errands and, don't you forget that my father helps you to survive in this country, he gives you home to shade, clothes to wear...foods to feed you..." The man walks in the bar counter

And pour some wine.

"And now, even though dad not asking you to pay him... Well... You should, take the favour in return. And

"I will be the one to collect for my father .., and for you to pay for the good he did, to you follow everything that I order ... is that clear .."

bogum clenched his fist and his lips lined up.

" If I pay, it's only to your father. I have no intention of enslaving you."

the man he was talking to got frowned.

" you shouldn't talk to me like that ... don't you know me ... "

bogum muttered and cross his arm in her chest

"I know you ... How can I  recognize you if almost all the advertisements in the soul are your face coming out of-"

Bogum didn't finish what he was going to say when suddenly someone punched him in the face, and two muscular men held both of his arms.

little by little the man approached him.

"you know me ?... but you don't know me completely yet Mr park.  you also don't know what I can...that you might regret it. "

"And one more thing...Don't you know I didn't know that you were dating someone? Let's see what her name?.... Hmmm. Wait.
The man fishes out his phone and scrolls something in his phone before he faces it in front of bogum.